Chapter 9

Steve and I wait for Emma to come out of the bathroom. "So uh Steve. When did you wake up?"I try to make a conversation. "About.. 3:00. I couldn't sleep." I found that weird. Steve. A cheerful happy guy, can not sleep. Hm. Emma walks out with a black turtle neck dress on with no shoulders and the dress came down to her knees , she wore red lipstick and mascara with some pink blush. "Woah." Steve and I say in unison. Emma chuckles and tucks her dirty blonde loose hair behind her ear. "I-I.. um, invited Peggy too. I didn't mention I think.."Steve said quietly lost in Emma's greenish blue eyes. "Ya I think you did." I say as I stand up and walk over to her. "Do you want to go dancing?" She rolls her eyes. "Sure sidekick." She says sarcastically.
Emma's POV:
Steve opens the door for Peggy who got in first, then Steve. Then Bucky and I. We sat there. I look over at Steve who is cuddling Peggy. I look at Bucky who is smirking. "Hey soldier." He wakes up from his daze. "Wha- Oh! Um." I grab his hand which is sweating a little, he flinched. I knew he was nervous. "I want to thank you for asking me to dance with you."I say, He smiles. "No problem Doll." I smirk, 'Doll'.

We eventually get there and the driver stops and his head flips around. "Okay lovey dovie birds your at you destination." I wake up. I fell asleep. "Um, thank you." I was about to give my cash to him but Peggy got there first. "I'll do it, you guys deserve it. You too Steve." I smile, "Thank you Peggy." She winks, "Okay Sarge let's go." He opens the door and bows dramatically. "My lady." I blush,

We walk in, Steve and Peggy go in too. "You know what, you guys should deserve some alone time." She winks at me, then Steve. Steve looks over at Bucky and gives the Don't do anything stupid and be careful look.

I smile and jump up and down a little waiting for the hotdog line to speed up. "I'm hungry, are you?" I ask quietly. He nods "Actually yea more than usual.." I nod in agreement, something was different about me and Bucky. I felt more alive, Me and Bucky are more hungry. We have too much adrenaline kicking in right now.

"Next!" The cook yelled. I jump up and say my order. "I would want a ketchup, pickles with not too much mustard and onions please on my hotdog." He says politely. In about 6 minutes he gives us our food. "Finally," me and Bucky sayed in unison. We both laugh at each other. We both eat our hotdogs in seconds, "I don't know but Emma. Do you wanna go on a ride?" I try to hide
my smile. "Yes, totally." He smiles and puts his hand on my shoulder. "Two please." He says, "That would be 1.00$ please."He gets out a dollar and passes it to him. I could tell his adrenalin was kicking in fast. He bounces up and down on his feet waiting for our tickets to be cut. "Here you are-" "Thanks!" He says and starts walk to a ride. "I think you'll like the pirate ship." I look up at a big pirate ship that slowly swung in the air like a bird learning how to fly. "Okay!" I say and grip his wrist and run.

"Okay your in seat 12 and 13." Bucky looks at me and smiles. "Here we go!" The ride starts and it lifts off the ground then starts to slowly swing. "Yay!" I scream. Bucky lifts his arms off the bars and holds them just above his head. "Come on Emma! It's fun." I do the same. The wind blowing through my hair and hitting me in the face.

Not to soon after the ride slows down to a stop. Everyone starts to throw up but us. "How fast was it going?"I ask. The guy working the machine looks at the speed, "More than it should have." I look at Bucky and smile. "Okay that was fun." The guy working the machine looks at Bucky and I. "Wait, why did you guys not get sick?" I turn pale. "U-Um, I don't know. But who cares. We had fun right 10- I mean Bucky." I got a little to excited and it about slipped out. "Oh, okay. Well just in case we need to take you guys for a check up." I pause at the word 'check up'. "Were fine." Bucky grabs my wrist and starts to walk away.

"Whatever. All that matter is that we had fun, right?" I smile. "Yea. Your right." Bucky lightly squeezed my hand. I heard someone call from a alleyway we passed by. "Um, Bucky Im going to check it out."When I'm about to turn around he grabs my arm. "Okay but I'm coming." I nod in agreement. He was like was my brother, but he wasn't. "Bucky le-lets go." Fallon was talking to his group of stupid dorks that bullied me in 7th grade.

"I'm going to give him a punch in the face for what he did to you." I grab his collar and pull him back a little. "No. Bucky that not a good idea-" "Oh look at these two idiots." Fallon swings a punch at Bucky, I punch him in the gut before he could properly hit him. "Don't touch my boyfriend." "Boyfriend?!" Bucky says shocked as his face turned red as he smiles ear to ear.

I kick Fallon away from him. "Look, my little sister is stronger. Did you work out?" I smile. "I actually did." I square him in the face and push him in the wall. I felt powerful, also strong. "Did someone change you? Or did Hydra." One of his friends said sarcastically. I pause In shock. Then I saw Bucky run in and knock out Fallon but his group mates took off there sweaters. they were really Hydras beginning super soldiers. They came to get us. "Oh my god-" "Bucky let's go!" I run, I feel a jerk so hard it pulled me square on the cold, hard. Cement. "Ow!" I yell, I fell on my ankle then I fell on my back. "Listen 108 you and your friend 107 here arn't finished." I glare and jump up but almost fall because I think I broke my ankle. "Ow. Ugh. Y-You have to fight me first before you take Bucky and I." He smirked. "Gladly." He swung. I dodged and I uppercut him, he grabbed his jaw and groaned a bit. "Good punch my lady. But you need to learn, Hydra can help you. I promise." His eyes stare into mine, then I felt a sharp pain in my flesh arm. "W-What!?" "Look at me." He grabbed my chin and pulled me In front of him. (The agent has given her a serum that makes her attracted to him.) "Hydra can help you.-" "Get, away, from, her!" Bucky knocked them out and injured them. "Emma we got to get Steve," I notice his flesh arm was cut and he had a bruised cheek. "Bucky y-you are hurt." "But your worse." He was also limping but his fast pace didn't stop.

"Steve!" Bucky yelled as Peggy and Steve were chatting on a bench. Peggy bolted up and ran to me, I had my arm wrapped around her shoulder to help me stabilize. "Oh my god, we got to take you to a hospital."Peggy was freaking out. "No." I don't want Bucky, nor Steve to figure out stuff that I don't even know. It will stress them out. "I don't care were taking you guys." She practically drags us to a car that Howard was in. "Get in, By the way I got your call Steve," Howard starts the car. "Please, P-Peggy, I really don't need-" "For the last time. Yes. You. Do." I give up on her listening to me.

We finally make it to SHIELD hospital. Peggy has my arm wrapped around her shoulders. Bucky with his arm wrapped around Steve's shoulders. Bucky and I practically pass out because we were dragging our feet. Steve yells when we run in. "Someone! Help!" A few doctors and nurses come out. I gripped my side. I looked at my hand, it has a small circle of blood on it. I hear Bucky groan a little. "What did I say about getting in trouble." "W-Well. I guess I'm become you then, n-never listen when I-I tell you to not fight anyone." They take us and lay us flat on tables and take us in separate rooms.
The next day..
Steve's POV:
I fell asleep in the waiting room. Then a doctor came in front of me and Peggy. "Steven, Margaret. Please come into Buckys room. We will tell you everything in there." Peggy looks over at me. "Well. Let's hope for the best."

We walk into Buckys room. "Hello Agent Carter, Steven. We must tell you something about James. And Emma. Which one first." "Uh. Bucky." He takes off his glasses and puts them on a table. "Okay. Let's get to the point, James has a fractured rib. Twisted ankle. And a cut on his flesh arm, and a bruised cheekbone, also serum injected in him. Though we can help him in 3 weeks tops. And Emma. She has a broken ankle. Some serum injected in her, we are still figuring it out. And we found this on her neck, and Bucky," he gives me a picture of the numbers/letters, "108 Gorgea, Emma. Hydra Agent. 107 Barnes, James." I gasp, they practically own Bucky, and Emma.