Chapter 6

I drive Fallon to Walla Walla. He is out cold but I'm surprised that he was strong enough to stop my punch. Usually people can't stop my punch and they get knocked out. Hmm. I get that out of my head and all I can think about is how Bucky and Emma are doing.
Emma's POV:
I wake up to Bucky kneeling next me. I nudge him and he seems disturbed, I laugh but stop because my ribs hurt too much. He chuckles and helps me up. "Wait. Where is Steve?" His smile faded and he looks down. "Well. Uh. Your brother Fallon.. knocked you out and injured you pretty bad. We don't know how bad but enough that we need to take you to a Hospital." I freezed at the word "Hospital." I sit there and think of all the Bad things that could happen. Steve and Bucky could figure out that I have my own side and that Hydra may capture us during the time there.

I hear Bucky say "Emma? Emma." I blink a few times and look up at him and nod. "Y-Yea.. um we can go to the Hospital." He looks at me cautiously and takes my hand and takes me outside but what was put there stuns me. There are Hydra agents or cops surrounding our apartment. "B-Bucky, wha-" "Run!" He takes my wrist and runs inside and takes me to the guest bedroom and locks the door also puts stuff against the door.

"B-Bucky. What's going on?" I clutched my side and tried to steady my breathing. "I Don't know. But even if we run we have all of are DNA spread around this house." I nod and close my eyes and grip a little harder on my side and breathe. "You good Emma?-" Banging comes from outside the door. "Bucky we need to run." I say seriously but his face turned into a worried expression. "But you can't run-" "Well, I mean.. hm," I become afraid at what he will think about this 'other side' of me. "Um. Nevermind." He picks me up all of a sudden and runs and jumps straight out of the window and lands on a old mattress that was left from the neighbor. We both gasp and whimper at how hard we fell. "E-Em-ma.. y-yo-u g-good?.. *coughs*" I nearly faint and I was out of energy so I went limb but I was still awake.

He picks me up bridle style and runs.