Chapter 10

I woke up to nurses surrounding me and Bucky. I mumble, "Wh-Where are we?" Most of their head shift over to me. I try to get away from them, but instead they got closer to me. I yell for them to back away, but they don't. Then everything started to close on me. My chest tighten, I could hardly breath. Crap a panic attack. "P-Please S-Stay a-away.." everything got blurry, and it just got worse. "Stay away, thank you for trying to help." It sounded like Howard. "H-Howard?" Then his hand gently pressed my shoulder down. "Relax, it just me. Steve is out in the waiting room. He doesn't know you had a panic attack.. or I mean right now, but you know. Just relax." I attempt to breath in a deep breath, but I can't. So all I have now is to relax, I fall asleep.

"She is okay, James is okay. for now. But we still need to keep a eye on them for awhile." "For how long?" "We don't know, were still working on it." "Okay.. well please keep them on the safer side." "Yes sir, thank you Cap." I flicker my eyes open, "S-Steve?" He smirks, but in his eyes held so much worry. "Shh, you and Buck need rest. Buck is in the other room, he is asleep." I lazily nod. "But W-Whats wrong w-with me? Why am I l-like this? I-Im not me anymore." My chest starts to tighten a little. I slowly start to hyperventilate. "Relax Emma, shh. Everything is fine." He rubs his thumb on my forhead. I slowly relax, Then I fall in a deep sleep.
2 days later..
I was shooken up by Bucky. "Wake up Emma. Please." I slowly open my eyes. "W-What?" He smiles and puts his hand on my shoulder. "You been asleep for 2 days. We been worried about you, but now your awake we aren't as worried." I nod lazily. "H-Help me get up." He pushes me back down on the table. "Woah we don't know what's wrong with you. Or me. So we need to keep put, but all they let me do is go to you room." I refuse and I keep trying to get out of his grip. "No, Buck I'm fine." He adds more presser so I go down. "No. Emma they told me that you can't get up, you'll feel sick. Also lightheaded because you haven't gotten up in awhile-" I wanna get out of this hospital. "No, I don't care. Please let me go!" Then he breaks. He has both of his hands on my shoulders and presses me down. "Oof! Ow Buck!" "Emma. I care about you. Please stay put! Like I said. You'll get sick and lightheaded and probably more side affects will happen! Please." I look in his eyes. He really does care, "Fine. But I need something to do then." He nods then goes to a drawer. "Want to draw?" I nod. "Sure." He passes me a pencil and some lined paper. "Here Take this. It's a walky talky. Its claimed that you can talk through it from far away." I take it, it is black with my name on it. "Thanks Bucky." I hug him while I'm still perched up on my pillow. "No problem Emma."

He walks out of the room, I have a chance to test if the things he said will really happen. I slowly start to streaten up, I meet the floor. As I take a step the world starts to spin and I have a head rush. I feel sick as my legs feel like jelly, "H-He was right." I feel for my bed but as I feel it I slip and knock my head on the ground. "Ow!" I gasp. I weakly pull my self on my bed. I grab my walk talky thing, as I'm about to press the talk button I throw up.

I press the button after I throw up, I still feel gross and sick. "B-Bucky, you there?" I wait a second. "Emma? What's wrong?" "I did what you told me not too-" I throw up again. What's going on? "Emma? Hello?" I grab the walky talky off my nightstand. "As I said I-I did what you told me not to do." Bucky did a soft sigh. "I'm coming over quick. Don't move." "I w-wont." What did they do to me? Was it the hydra fluids kicking in? Bucky blasts through the door. "The same thing happend to me. But I didn't get up. So right now I am not sure what to do besides give you some medicine." I nod, nausea blasted over me again. I was about to throw up but Bucky was fast to react. "Here." I throw up in the garbage can he gave me. I gasp. "Wha-whats wrong with me?"

Bucky shrugged. "But why didn't you listen to me?" I look down. "I was tired of sitting.." He nods but seems disappointed. "I will call the doctor-" I swiftly grip his wrist. "No,-" He pulls away. "I am and I will, I don't want you to get even more sick." "How bad can it get?! It's alrighty really bad." He nods slowly. "Well Im still calling the doctor." I close my eyes and attempt to take deep breath. "Fine." He presses the red button on my bed.

Not to soon later the doctors and nurses run in, "What's wrong Miss Goerga?" Bucky grabs my cold hand secretly. "She is really sick doc." The doctor nods. "Okay so please explain." I  release his hand. "I threw up more than once, I feel sick. Light headed. My legs feel like jelly. And I just am not me. It is weird." He nods. "Okay, well we have a few shots and medicine's for you-" I look over to the metal table, it's filled with 5 shots, 10 medicine. Bucky goes in front of me. "Are all of those really necessary?" The doctor flicks the syringe. "Yes James." He looks down at me, then steps a few feet away. The doctor presses on my arm and inserts the syringe. I look at Bucky as he is fidgeting with his thumbs. "Insert the other 4 at once please." I gulp. All four go in at once, I grunt loudly and grip the sheets a bit. "Alright know mix the medicines and give the mixture to her." I swallow a limp in my throat. I became drowzy fast, I sip down the medicine and cough. "What was t-that?" "Uh, It doesn't matter. Well, she will feel better in the next few weeks." I throw my head up. "Weeks?! Bucky help me up-" "Emma. No."  I agree quickly because I felt tired, sick and so much at once I almost fell off my bed.