Chapter 21

Hey guys that is Emma btw (I forgot Emma's hair color so I make it blonde)
☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝

Emma's pov:
Bucky just proposed to me. What! That's awesome!!!

We hold hands all the way back to the apartment. "Steve gave me the idea to propose to you." My mouth dropped. "No way. He did?" I laugh, "Yea. I'm a little surprised too myself." I here a
Gun shot in the distance. That can't be good. I flip my head around, "That didn't sound good." Bucky says. I smirk. I take off my dress which reveals the suit Howard gave me. "What the?!-" I smirk, "always be ready."

He smirks

He smirks. "Now I have to wear this."I chuckle. "You still look hot." I run to where the sound is. He follows.

"Where are the files!" A man with a black suit screams at this man who is a little smaller than him. "Sir, I don't have them. Like I said! Agent Darin has them!-" the man in the black suit seems like he already shot him once, right in the shoulder. But he presses the gun up to his forhead. "That's just not our job to watch." Bucky says heroic. I roll my eyes. "Nor sit here and watch you kill a man." I grab my switch blade (#2) Bucky does too (#1).

" I grab my switch blade (#2) Bucky does too (#1)

But runs over to the man with the gun and kicks the gun from his hand

But runs over to the man with the gun and kicks the gun from his hand. So I help the damsel in distress. "Hurry. Go hide behind the wall right there. And DON'T move. Got it?" He nods quickly and sprints toward the wall. "What are the files?!" He had the man in the black suit in a head lock. Tight, head lock. "H-Hail.. Hydra." Then the man blacks out. "Frick. Now what." He asks me. I tilt my head to the victim over by the wall. He nods and stomps his way over there.

"What are I'm the files?!" He says and points his switch blades towards his head. "I can not tell you-" Bucky slowly gets closer. "what. Are. In. The files." He puts one arm up because his shoulder. "Fine! It holds Hydras last soldiers. Security. Everything before it crashed and burned." Bucky looks at me. "Well, where is it?" The man starts laughing. "Agent Darin, he lives not too far from here. 3 minutes away, 3105 Tulip street." I glare at him. "Why are you telling this to us?" He frowns. "Because that man back there, he is Hydras last soldier. Besides Winter Soldier, and Hydra Soldier 108. But he asked me to give the files to him. And also you guys look intimidating." I smirk. "Thank you.. ?" "Leonardo, Or you can just call me Leo." I nod. I turn to Bucky, "We should go now." "Yea." I sprint down the streets. "Sea street. Baker street. Ah! Tulip Street." I let Bucky knock. "Leave!" I look confused at Bucky. "Uhh sir, it's Sargent Barnes and.." I smile. "Mrs. Barnes." The man cracks the door open. "I'm guessing you want the files? Well take em!' I'm not wanting the police to find out." I grab the files from his hands. "Uh thank you..?" Then me and Bucky run off.