Chapter 19

There was a light knock on my door. I lock the door and sit in the corner of the room. "Leave." Then a small sigh came from the otherside. "I know you think your a monster but listen. Your not. You just need a little more comfort and training." I let a tear fall down my face. I knew i was being dramatic, but I just didn't mind. "No. I can do this by myself." The person knocks again. "Please Doll. You can't stay here forever." Bucky.

I unlock the door. But I slowly get back to the corner. "Can I come In?" I curl my legs up to chest and put my face between my legs. "Yes." It was muffled, but it was clear enough to hear. Then the door opens. "Doll?" I get into a tighter a ball. I hear him come closer. "Stay away." I mumble quietly. "Doll your overreacting." I chuckle. "I know." "You know I love you right?" I smile. "Yea." He puts his metal hand on my shoulder. "We are both a monsters." I let my crying face poke out a little. "I love you too." I jump up and hug him. "Never forget that. But now we need to examine you." I gulp. "Okay."

He takes my hand with his metal hand to help me up, His hand was comforting. So I start to walk, Bucky follows. I take his hand in mine. He smirks. "If it hurts. Call for me okay?" I nod. "Okay."

We reach Howard's office. "Ah, there is the person I was looking for." I tighten my grip from the sight of the big machine. It held a head holder that I place my head in, I'm not sure why they need it but it's there. And one part I put my arm in. I look up at Bucky, then at the machine. "Please sit." I hesitate but walk over to the machine. Then I sit, but without me    moving it clamps around my head, ankles. And arm. "Attemp- uh- starting in 3-2-1.." Then it felt like little needles poking in my skin. I didn't want Bucky to worry so I just grit my teeth. A little grunt slipped but it was pretty clear.  Then it stopped. I was panting, and for some reason tired. "Ah! How do you feel." Howard asks with enthusiasm. "Worse, but weird at the same time." He titled his head in confusion. But then he ignored my awnser and kept waiting for the test results. "Uh, Howard. When you mumbled a unfinished word. It sounded like you said Attempt."Bucky asked.  Howard paused. Then he tensed. "Barnes please don't get mad but.. I did mean to say Attempt. I Meant to say Attempt 1 because I haven't tested it on anything, or  anyone." Buckys face seemed angry, and dissapointed. "What!"Bucky yells.  I start to fall asleep from fatigue. But then jolt up from Buckys yell. "Ah! What?" I also yell.

Steve helped me to the waiting room. But then I heard yelling. "Don't worry about them." I nod. Then almost emediently Bucky rushes out. I jolt up. "What happened?-" "Buck!-"Steve yells. Bucky grabs me by my left arm quickly.

Then everything turns black.

Bucky POV:
Howard said that there could be side affects. How could he do this?! Not tell me about not testing it first! I absent mindedly quickly grab Emma by the arm but as I do so, she goes limp. "Bucky.." Steve mumbles. Then I turn around quickly. Then I knew what I did. I grabbed her left arm. Right in the middle where the weird serum is forming. "Oh god." I say guilty. I grab Emma bridle style and I just walk out. Kinda like storming out. Steve follows. "Bucky you need to tell me what's happening." Double tasking I hold Emma's head and place it lightly down on the seat. "He said there would be side affects." Steve stops. "Oh." I roll my eyes. "Yea." Then I jump in driver seat. "You want really drive?" I nod. I suddenly have to look back at Emma. And by the way thank god I did because she was throwing up. "Steve don't look back there. And also I'm sitting in the back now." I jump out of the driver seat and move to the back were Emma is laying. "Doll, it's okay." She stops throwing up. But then she jolts up. "Emma, lay down. And relax, the serum is kicking in-" then she looks at me and interrupts me. "Where are we going." I stare at her. She forgot? Again? "Uh, were going back to the apartment doll." She looks out of the window. "Oh." Then she lays back down, but she doesn't go to sleep. I place my head on the seat. I sigh, "I'm glad im here for her." Steve chuckles. "I know I'm changing the subject but. Like you were there for me." I smirk. "Yea."

MUAHAH! I did a longer chapter! Because in the next few chapters the book will come to an end. But don't worry! No cliff hangers at the end of the book! (It took me forever for some reason to make it longer.)
-✌