2

joey

i rushed into school, legitimately running to class since i had gotten there later then expected.

i got a text from my girlfriend, lena.

hey babe, meet me in the front of the cafeteria at lunch today?

yeah sure

once i hit the blue arrow to send the message i had bumped into something ahead of me and i heard a wince.

"im so sorry." i said to the girl who was pulling the earbuds out of her ears. ive never seen her before but shes kinda sketchy and its creeping me out. she looks so dark and mysterious but underneath it all she was kinda pretty. the one feature i was able to easily notice were her eyes which were a really bright green with blue rims around the color and hazel surrounding the pupil, underneath the green. after gazing at her eyes for a couple of seconds, i scanned the rest if her face and i noticed a hug bruise on the left side, right on her cheekbone. "oh my god, did i do that?" i asked.

"no." she said avoiding any eye contact with me at all.

"what happened?" i questioned. it was none of my business but im really intrigued by her.

"doesnt concern you." she rolled her eyes and put her earbuds back in as she walked off.

shes really shady but i was knocked out of my trance when the bell rang, forcing me to leap into my classroom.

GUYS I FORGOT TO UPDATE IVE BEEN BUSY ILL UPDATE TWICE IM SO SORRY HAHA