23

kelsey

sophia eventually got hungry and went into the kitchen and i turned to joey, wrapping my arms around his neck, "i wanna see your room." i smiled.

"okay." he giggled and nodded. he kissed my forehead and then started racing me up the stairs.

he opened the door a crack and looked at me, "one sec"

he went into the room and i stood outside awkwardly as i heard him spritz something a couple times. is he spraying cologne?

"come in!" he yelled.

i walked in laughing, "did you just spray cologne?"

his face went red, "yeah..."

"joey you dont have to do that i know you dont smell." i giggled.

"i know but just in case you know." he chuckled awkwardly.

"youre so cute." i nodded and sniffed, taking im a big whiff of joeys cologne which smelt so good.

"can we go on omegle?" i exclaimed.

"sure." he laughed and opened his mac.

we sat down and hit the buttons to start and some old guy came on, joey wasnt in the camera because he was grabbing his phone from across the room.

"booty for dick?" he asked.

"hell no." i laughed.

"i dont send that shit, and i have a boyfriend." i added.

"but hes not here right now." he smirked.

"actually i am." joey smiled onto the camera and then kissed my cheek, after that the old guy hung up.

the next guy completely flashed us and joey kept yelling "chode!" and i laughed and covered my eyes, screaming.

joey finally skipped him and some girl came up, "woah your hot as fuck!" she hollered at joey.

"thank you." he said wanting me to get defensive.

i couldnt hold myself back, "listen you lowlife twat! dont you see im sitting right here! you knew that he was my boyfriend but you still call him hot."

"he deserves so much better than you!" she yelled.

"so who?! you...? BITCH youre ugly as fuck and your forehead is mad long." i laughed.

joey kept smiling and looking at me while this girl was still yelling, "youre ugly i bet he wanna kiss me right now and not your ugly ass."

"shut the fuck up cunt youre literally a half naked whore coming on omegle because you cant find a boyfriend youself!" i laughed.

"im coming to wherever you live and ima smash him sooo hard."

a burning rage was washing over me.

"LISTENNNN!-" i started but joey cut me off by grabbing my face, gentily cupping it and kissing my lips, a couple seconds later the girl left.

"why was that lowkey hot?" joey asked, giggling.

"she was so fugly and annoying." i rolled my eyes.

he exited out of omegle and grabbed my waist, pulling me on top of his lap. he started kissing my lips and laid down. we made out for a little until we heard "JOEY?!"

sorry if there are errors im hella tired so goodnight ❤️