45

kelsey

as joey showered, i started to make the food. when i finished i felt warm arms wrap around my waist. i recognized joey because of how he smelt. he kissed my neck and i smiled, turning around and then turning us so that he was leaning againt the island. i leaned in for a kiss and when he closed his eyes i stuck my tongue out so that his soft lips his my tongue.

"NO!" he laughed.

i giggled, "lets eat!"

he grabbed my jaw gently and kissed my lips quickly.

i reached behind him and grabbed the plates, then i sat down at the island and started eating.

"how do you feel?"

"much better." he smiled.

"yay oh my god. maybe your dad wont get custody at all. if he does we can figure something out but i doubt he will."

"he has mad good lawyers." he sighed.

"yeah but you have a mAd good reason to hate him. just tell them that he cheated on your mom and hes rude."

"true bu-"

the door started knocking, we both stood up.

"ill get it, you eat." i said, walking towards the door.

i opened it and a man was standing there in a white shirt, jeans, and a cap.

"who are you?" he said.

i heard joey drop his fork and run towards me, "who are you?" i asked.

"whatre you doing here?" joey asked him.

i realized who it was, they have the same nose and head shape. thats his dad.

"just want you to hear this from me but you and your mom would have to consent to go to court for this."

"okay well were not consenting so you can leave now."

"give me a chance, joe."

"no. im happy here. look at my girlfriend, shes gorgeous and funny and sweet and cares about me. how am i supposed to find someone better than her. im sorry but im not leaving her."

"she has you brainwashed joe. she would leave you in a heart beat, shes out of you league."

"what?!" i yelled.

"youre brainwashing my son!"

"no you are, hes been sick for days because he doesnt want you to take custody!"

"doesnt look bad to me." he shrugged.

i opened my mouth but joey grabbed my hand, hinting me to stop talking.

"just get out." joey growled.

"youre my son i can stay." he said.

"LEAVE! ill call the police."

"bye joseph."

joey slammed the door and put his hands through his hair. i stood in front of him and he thought i was gonna speak, i didnt. theres nothing to say. i put hugged him. he sniffled again and i could tell he was crying but i didnt care.

"i love you." i rubbed his back.

"i love you too." he sobbed.