43

joey

i woke up for school but i barely got any sleep last night. i put on ripped jeans and a champion shirt and i wasnt hungry so i just left, after brushing my teeth and hair, and washing my face of course.

i went to my locker and grabbed my books. kelsey came over and kissed me, "whats wrong?" she asked.

"nothing im just tired." i said.

"oh, well theres a new kid, im gonna try to be friends with him." she smiled.

"okay." i giggled.

"can i see your schedule?"

"sure." i said handing it to her.

"damn we only have art and gym, 3rd and last period." she sighed.

"okay ill see you 3rd then i gotta get to woodshop."

"ill be in culinary." she giggled.

kelsey

in culinary the new kid, jack, sat down next to me.

"hey." i smiled.

"hi." he said.

"so whered you move here from?"

"michigan..." he sighed.

"dang."

we went on to have a pretty normal conversation and he was actually pretty cool. i invited him to my house later because i know what its like to feel alone and i dont want him to not have friends.

3rd period rolled in after i had woodshop and it was time for art. i sat down next to joey and he laid on my shoulder, "are you really that tired?" i asked him.

"yeah." he yawned.

he continued to lay on my shoulder and since its my senior year we dont really do anything but take super easy classes.

"so i met the new kid." i said trying to start conversation.

"oh yeah? whats he like?"

"i invited him over today because hes actually pretty cool. he moved from michigan."

"hes coming over?" joey asked.

"yeah, i know what its like to feel like you have no friends and it sucks so i dont want him to feel that way, you can come if you want and then when he leaves we can hang out and you can tell me whats actually wrong." i sighed.

"yeah, sure okay." he smiled fakely.

"i love you." i said.

"love you too." he looked at me.

during gym we just played dodgeball and joey and i sat out. i sat on the bleachers while joey laud in my lap.

after school, i drove jack home so he didnt have to take the bus.

joey

i went straight home after school and took a nap. once i got up, i decided to go to kelseys so i could tell her about my dad. she deserves to know that im not upset because im a bum and its for a real reason.

i have a key to her house so i just walked in. they werent inside the house, meaning theyre probably on the back porch. if i look through the kitchen window ill see them. i peeked through the window and watched the guy dive in for a kiss, connecting their lips. i closed the curtain before i could see what happened next and i went straight home.

kelsey

jack just kissed me. seconds after he did, i pulled away. i dont like him like that, and im extremely in love with joey.

"jack i have a boyfriend, and im really in love with him."

"oh im sorry, i didnt know. i wouldnt of-"

"its fine. i wont tell him because he has anger issues..." i joked while laughing, "dont worry about it, you didnt know."