25

sad chapter :(

kelsey

we sat down for dinner and it was very good, jen is an amazing cook.

of course i had to expain how joey and i met, which uncovers my family situation, but jen and sophia respected it and they havent looked at me differently since.

we were all eating when my phone started buzzing from my back pocket.

"its my mom, im sorry, excuse me." i smiled nervously and walked out of the room.

my moms call consisted of bickering and arguing. shes making me move to new york. "either you stay home and support yourself or you come to new york with me."

"this is unbelievable, first you dip out of my life like im meaningless and now youre gonna make me leave my school, my boyfriend?!"

"then in new york get a job... then when summers over you can spend senior year here by yourself."

"okay i will!" i yelled.

"we leave tomorrow so make sure to come home tonight."

"tomorrow?!" i exclaimed.

"you heard me."

i feel like fainting.

i walked back over to the table and all three of then looked at me.

"everything okay?" jen asked.

"mhm" i smiled and sat down.

jen and sophia started talking about middle school drama and joey turned to me.

"babe whats wrong?" he asked.

"im fine." i gave him a quick smile without looking at him whilst picking at my plate. i cant lie to his face.

"youre pale as a ghost and youre acting weird, somethings up."

"can we talk about this later?!" i got hostile in a whisper.

he got out of his chair and carried his plate, utensils, and cup to the kitchen and i followed suit.

joey walked up the stairs and i came up right behind him, walking into his room. we need to breakup.

"kelsey is everything okay?!" he asked but i didnt answer, tears started to roll out of my eyes. "kels i cant help you if you dont talk to me."

i walked closer to him and hugged him slowly, his arms around my waist and mine around his neck. he rocked me back and forth and proceeded to rub my back while kissing my head. i cried into his chest, probably leaving wet marks all over his black shirt.

"joey." i said lifting my head up to look up at his eyes.

"yeah?"

"you need to forget about me okay?" i moved his hair out of his face. "move on, find a new girl."

"kelsey let me help you whats going on."

"joey i know you love to play hero but theres no way out of this one." i sighed.

"at least tell me whats going on..." he pouted.

"im moving to new york..." i looked down, "maybe only for the summer but ill have to get a job and work my ass off for it." a couple tears slipped my eye.

"i can wait 3 months kelsey." he chuckled.

"joey you dont get it, i dont do long distance but thats not even it, i need you to move on."

"i dont wanna fucking move on kelsey! im waiting for you, when you get back were getting back together."

i got a text from my mom basically saying to come home.

"i gotta go joey..."

"no not yet. were not done."

"what?!" i asked, im getting mad because hes making it harder for the both of us.

"promise youll come back for me." he said.

"what do you mean?" i asked.

"im letting you go, i need to know that youre gonna work your ass off to come back for me. i need you kelsey."

"joey ill try okay..." i cupped his face and kissed him, "goodbye joey..."

he pecked my lips, "its not forever, promise me that."

"promise, but i cant text you. itll be torturous to think about you. i have to try and move on, at least for a little okay?"

he sighed, "k."

"ill be back, dont be sad okay? move on for the summer, find some distractions." i smiled.

he touched his forehead to mine.

i let go of his hands and walked downstairs, "bye soph, bye jen! thank you!"

they smiled and waved, "thanks for coming!" and i walked out the door and to my house.

the next day ill be leaving everything, the love of my life, my bestfriend, my house, school that i was finally getting used to... of course this happens to me.

this chapter was supposed to be sad and sentimental but im not good at that shit zndjjdk, goodnight guys.