32

kelsey

"wait so you dont even wanna kiss me or nothing?! its all just because you owe me?!" he yelled.

false.

"what?" i asked, turning around.

"after you kiss me five times youre gonna be done with me?! what are you just gonna move again and come back with man whores in your phone and act like im the dumbest shit thats ever happened to you?! you forget that when you had no friends and nobody liked you i was there for you and when your father went to jail for being an asshole and your mom was being a bitch i was there for you! you know what fucking go home im sure your house is done." he slapped the side of his thigh and sat back down on the couch.

i came up in front of him, "you know what, fuck you joey!" i yelled, "do you realize what ive been through, no you dont! youre spoiled, youve always been spoiled, you have an amazing family who loves you, youre popular and attractive, your family has money, youre smart, and until about 2 minutes ago you had me! my dad abused me and then my mom pulled me away from you and i was devastated for weeks because you were the only person that i truly, actually loved! but you know what?! i made myself useful and searched for a job for days because i wanted to come back to you! i became a stripper because i wanted to come back to you! i bought a plane ticket and am working my hardest to live in my old house to come back to you! dont ever say that i dont care about you joey because you are the only person on this entire earth that i actually care about! maybe im acting different or maybe im a snotty bitch because im on my period but if i didnt care about you i wouldnt of come back!" i took a breath.

"i love how im always the bad person." he rolled his eyes, "you use what youve been through to make me pity you and i understand what youve been through and im sorry but you never look at things from my point of view. ive never dated anyone that was different from every cookie cutter girl that was never my type, its hard for me and im really trying but its unfair that no matter how hard i try you make it out to seem like im not trying hard enough when all i wanna do is love you and you keep pushing me away."

"i dont know what you want me to say joey."

"say youll be my girlfriend."

"what?" i asked.

"be my girlfriend." he repeated. "no owing each other kisses, just be in love with me again, like you were before you went to new york."

"i dont know if i can be that person anymore."

"i dont want you to be that person kelsey, i want you to be you, but i want you to be with me." he said and it made me smile.

"okay." i blushed. "ill be with you." i mocked.

he stood up, "youre a pain in my ass." then he kissed my lips but this kiss was different, he meant something more.

we let go and i looked into his eyes, "five."

he chuckled, "i hate you." he said and i just laughed, leaning in again and kissing him.