21

kelsey

im sitting in music theory right now, its so boring. i dont even play an instument. anyways, were about to take a test when i see a face staring at me threw the window in the door. that face belonging to my boyfriend.

"mrs im going to the nurse." i stood up and left the class.

"okay." she said as i was already closing the door from the outside.

"hey beautiful." joey smiled grabbing my hand.

i furrowed my eyebrows at him, "what?" he laughed, "i cant call my gorgeous birthday girl beautiful on her birthday?"

i blushed and looked at the ground, "okay so theres this place i wanna show you, only the football players get to go and they can bring their girlfriend. the guys only bring their girlfriends when theyre in a serious relationship, thats why nobody knows about it." he smiled.

"did you bring lena?" i asked.

"nope." he giggled and i smiled knowing that he actually likes me.

theres this code on a door in the gym that ive always seen but honestly never wondered what it actually was. joey went straight to it and typed in the code.

we walked into the room and it was huge. it had a bunch of banners with our school name and colors everywhere. there was a tv and couches, a kitchen and an island. it looked like a den.

"coach lets you go in here whenever?" i furrowed my eyebrows. he held my waist and pulled me closer as he answered my question, "he doesnt know we are here. the team has a list that you can reserve days and we can only go when theres no class in the gym."

"how did you get it with such short notice?" i looked around, trying to avoid his beautiful eyes that make me freeze up.

"uhh i have my ways." he smirked. i rolled my eyes and smiled at his dumbness.

he leaned in and kissed me and it started getting rough. he gentily pushed me against the wall and whispered, "jump" in my ear. i did what he said and he wrapped my legs around his torso and carried me to the couch. when he sat down i was straddling his waist so i moved my hands around his head. he started kissing my neck, trying his hardest not to leave hickeys. after a couple minutes of this i pulled away and looked at him, "jo i have a test.." i pouted.

"5 more minutes pleaseee. i set up netflix and vampire diaries because my sister loves that show, maybe you will." he poked his bottom lip out. "please babeee. i wanna make this day special..." he lowkey looked upset.

i giggled and cupped his face, squishing his cheeks a little, "joey you make it special okay." i smiled.

"but i want it to be bigger." he said.

"how bout this, you drive me home and well cuddle and watch as many chick flicks as you want, or we can go to your house, i wanna meet your family." i smiled, "then we can eat and you can take me for ice cream? sound good?"

"okayyy..." he looked down.

"hey if i didnt have a test i would stay." i said lifting his head up. i kissed his lips and got off of his lap, "see you later." i smiled.

"happy birthday." he smiled back.