24

kelsey

"shit thats my mom." joey said quickly getting out of his bed, i stood up also.

"joey im nervous now." i took a breath and he gave me a hug, "youll be fine, shell love you i promise." he smiled and pecked my lips. seconds ago he was in a rush but he chilled out just to calm me down... i love him bro.

he held my hand and we walked down the stairs.

"mommm this is kelsey..." he said.

"oh my god!!! joey shes beautiful, way prettier than the last slut, what was her name? lisa?" she furrowed her brows and gave me a welcoming hug.

"nice to meet you mrs. birlem." i smiled politely.

"call me jen, its fine." she giggled. "you have beautiful eyes." she smiled.

"i know i love her eyes so much." joey smiled.

i blushed, "you guys are all very attractive, sophias beautiful, youre gorgeous, and hes- well, hes alright, i guess." i shrugged.

jen laughed and joey opened his mouth wide and looked at me.

"kelsey you shouldna said that..." jen chuckled, "hes gonna jojo you."

"jojo me?" i questioned.

joey pressed his lips together and furrowed his eyebrows just as soph entered the foyer.

"it all started when i was little." she joked and expanded her arms along the air like she was showing a billboard, "id steal his toy and run away but joey would lift me up over his shoulder and slam me on the couch and then tickle me until i said what he wanted me to, his phrases always beginning with 'jojo youre so'"

"oh no." i shot my head at joey and ran into the living room.

im not the fastest so joey caught me and lifted me up over his shoulder, "joeyyyyy" i whined, "put me down babeee."

he tossed me onto the couch and tickled my stomach as i laughed hysterically to the point where i was crying and couldnt breath, in a good way of course.

"say 'jojo youre so hot, its mesmerizing.'" he smiled and did the billboard thing that sophis did.

"im not saying that."

he furrowed his eyebrows and gave me the 'really' look, then continued to tickle me.

"JOJO YOURE SO HOT, ITS MESMERIZING!" i yelled.

"aw thanks baby." he smiled and kissed my forehead.

short boring chapter im tired again gn