27

real quick, if you have any questions about the story or just wanna dm me off here go right ahead ahahhah just dont ask me what my fp is bc im not telling anyone that, i like to stay anon.

kelsey

i finally stepped foot back in north carolina. i guess you could say i changed a little bit. ive recently gotten really into fashion which explains why i have 3 moving trucks...

i guess my body has matured also but barely because my short ass basically stopped growing. i wonder if joey changed, what if he grew his hair hella long or something, or started dressing differently? what if he grew a long ass mustache? i giggled at the though of joey with a bushy mustache and put my suit case down inside my house. i hired movers and designers to fix up my house to a more modern type house, so, i cant sleep there. i changed into a off the shoulder crop top and mid-waisted ripped- really ripped, jeans. my hair was naturally curly and blonde as always and i got into my car and drove towards joeys house.

i knocked on the door, almost shaking. a couple seconds later someone opened the door. it was joey. thank god his hair and style was the same. he looks a little more mature but in a good way.

"hey." i smiled.

his jaw was to the floor, was he really that shocked to see me?

i walked passed his and looked around his house, "where are all the hoes?" i giggled.

"girl, i go to their house." he shrugged. so, he has hoes.

"smart, great minds think alike." i smirked.

"you had hoes?"

"yeah, guy hoes." i giggled.

"dang." he said.

i nodded, "yo can i stay here for this weekend, theyre redoing my house?" i asked.

"yeah." he said, "my family is out this weekend." he smirked.

"i didnt work my ass off to come back here and get fucked joey, i couldve done that in new york." i rolled my eyes.

"nobodys better than joey birlem." he pointed to himself and i made a disgusted face as that was super cringey.

"weirdo, honestly ill go find somewhere else to sleep." i scrunched my face and walked towards the door.

"fine ill invite one of my bitches over." he chuckled.

"aight." i shrugged.

"wait kelsey." he grabbed my arm and when i turned to him he put his arms on my waist, "i didnt wait 3 months for the love of my life to come back just to walk away again..." he smiled.

"thats tough." i shrugged.

he moved us to the wall and pushed me up against it, less gentle than he used to, which i kinda liked.

"so tell me, howd you work up enough money to move back?" he asked.

i shrugged again.

"whatd you become a stripper." he joked.

i blushed, "maybe."

"wait! are you still a virgin?!" he asked.

i built up enough stength and turned us around, now he was against the wall and i was leaning on him.

"yes." i rolled my eyes, "i mean ive sucked dick and danced but im still a virgin." i felt his dick stand up and i smirked.

he flipped us back, "why dont you show me?"

"not interested." i smiled.

"are you sure?" he looked into my eyes and bit his lip, not jokingly.

"why dont one of your hoes do it?" i asked, "i dont suck dick thats been sucked by a living std..."

i flipped him again, "i mean, youre hot and all but hmm i dont knowwww..." i furrowed my eyebrows.

i was just joking, hes hot as fuck and i want to get back with him.

he smirked knowing my hidden sarcasm then flipped us back.

"are you positive?" he asked, gentily kissing my neck all the way down to my collarbone and back up and down again and again.

i was honestly enjoying myself until the door opened and i heard a girls voice.

"joey!" she yelled.

he wasnt in any rush, he slowly detached his lips from my neck and looked at the girl, "hm?"

"are you cheating on me?" she asked.

"we were never dating..." he giggled.

i smiled, "how could you do this, girls should stick with girls, if you knew he was in a relationship you shouldve respected that."

"he mentioned he had hoes, no girlfriend, joeys only loyal if you play hard to get, if you give yourself to him he wont like you. i know that because hes my ex." i chuckled.

"broke up with you because you were ugly?" she asked.

"nah it was because i had to move, but now im back and he still wants me, youre dismissed." i flicked my hand. she growled and left his house, slamming the door.

i laughed and looked at him, smirking at me.

"where were we?" he asked holding my waist.

"i believe we were done." i smirked, taking his hands off of me and sat on his couch.