5

joey

"hey babe." lena said wrapping her arms around my shoulders. i closed my locker and turned around, leaning my back onto it.

"hey." i answered.

ever since i saw kelseys bruise i cant stop thinking about it, even when lena pecks my lips all i think about is "kelsey" and "bruise."

"have you seen kelsey anywhere?" i asked.

"who?" she furrowed her eyebrows and unravled her arms from my body.

"kelsey, the girl i was hanging out with at lunch yesterday." i said.

"oh the emo one?" she questioned.

"shes not emo." i defended. why am i defending her? i dont even know her.

"okay mr. sensitive, no i havent." she tilted her head in confusion. "why are you so obsessed with her anyways?"

i looked away and smiled and then looked back at her, "im not obsessed, im just curious." i tapped her shoulder, "you should be friends with her, like help her dress better or something."

"why should i do that?" she asked.

"to be nice." i said, starting to walk to my class.

"fine but what do i get?" she smiled, pushing me onto my locker and pecking my lips.

"nothing lena, you get to be a good person." i teased.

"okay, but only because i love you." she smiled and kissed my lips.

lena and i have been dating for 10 months. shes beautiful and i love her but sometimes i question her personality, actions, and attitude. its almost like she gets overwhelmed with popularity that she forgets how to be nice.

"i gotta get to class." i smiled and started walking.