[4] the universal authority.

Moon Colonies News: Gang Rat and Spider Web, two well-known gangs in Calabasas, Titan, are fighting over the shipment of food, clothes, and equipment sent by The League. The victor will also take control of the town as it has been a huge part of their rivalry.

The Universal Authority was a peacekeeping force in the solar system tasked with searching for habitable planets and other lifeforms in the universe

The Universal Authority was a peacekeeping force in the solar system tasked with searching for habitable planets and other lifeforms in the universe. Its base was on Earth's moon, having dome-shaped buildings on the surface connected by bridges.

Detective J leaned back in the leather chair and tightened his left hand into a fist as the shuttle hurtled through the moon. The trip to TUA used to excite him, knowing something life-changing had occurred for him to be called in. Now, sitting in the small cabin that smelled like farts mixed with detergent, he dreaded his return. Gossip roamed TUA like a pandemic nowadays, something he wanted to be far away from.

Bridges crisscrossed each other outside with shuttles moving within the transparent walls at high speed, with Earth standing behind them. What once was a beautiful rock floating in space was now a brown planet filled with toxic air that housed its population under electromagnetic fields. But even with its toxicity, the planet was still the ideal retirement home for Detective J. No one knew him there, and he would live out the rest of his life in peace.

"Is 'at ye, J?" a familiar voice asked, breaking the detective from his trance. Out of the few people who worked at TUA that were from Everest—a colony in the Asteroid Belt—only Marvin and Ellen spoke with that heavy accent. He hadn't noticed the beltan entering the shuttle.

Marvin stood next to the automatic door holding a metal pole with both hands. Even though he was two years younger than the detective, his wrinkled dark skin, grey hair, and grey beard made him look older.

Detective J tilted his head and interlocked his fingers before raising his brow. Is he still sick? "Weren't you cured?"

Marvin used to suffer from motion sickness. Or so Detective J thought. It would kick in when he sat in a moving vehicle, but he would be fine when he stood.

"Ah was, but it returned. Dr. Noelle says it's aw in mah head. This week she's takin' me ta a friend of hers who knows persuasion therapy."

Therapy, one word the detective wanted nothing to do with. I'm glad I'm not you. "Good luck."

"Thank ya."

"We have arrived at the destination," a monotone female voice said through the speakers before the shuttle stopped and the automatic door opened.

Detective J walked out, then turned to Marvin, who was still inside the shuttle. "You ain't coming?" He's probably going to his crazy wife.

"Goin' ta see tha misses." Marvin's wife worked in the Science Division—responsible for exploring the universe, sending explorers to different galaxies each month.