[9] the truth sets us free.

Planetary News: The President of Earth, Julius Scissor, is meeting with his Vice Presidents and Antwan Volo, the Prime Minister of The League, to discuss how they can deal with the growing mutations on Earth.

The Pits was the most active place in Goldhand, mostly due to sports. From droid boxing and lingerie mixed martial arts to naked mud fights, football, and softball. Each had a specific day of the week, having a schedule planned for matches, individual contestants, and teams.

Loud cheers reverberated from The Wicked Stadium as Oli and Patrick passed it, sending chills down her spine. Even the hot and damp air that stunk of sweat enhanced the electric atmosphere, making the experience a thousand times better.

Oli clenched her hands into fists and swallowed the lump in her throat. The wicked adrenaline swirling in the air sent goosebumps throughout her body, its addictive nature a second away from driving her mad with excitement. She hadn't tasted anything like this in a while, making her want to rush into the stadium and witness the boom boom pow events.

"Wah day is it?" she asked, focusing on the round, orange stadium with a white and blue hologram above it that said THE WICKED STADIUM. It had a capacity of one hundred thousand—it was always full, no matter the sport. Fans from all over the system fought over tickets because there was nothing more exhilarating than the live experience.

"Thursday," Patrick answered. Every other planet, moon, and asteroid colony had adopted Earth's calendar even though their length of day and night differed.

"And wah sport is on now?"

"Naked mixed martial arts."

"Oh." It explained why people and machines walked around in their undergarments while wearing hats, caps, foam gloves, and other merch from their favorite fighters. "Weh a wi a go anyway?" She had ordered delivery droids to take her clothes to the Corpse Flower after purchase.

"You said you were hungry. I know where we can get good food."

"Like wah?" She narrowed her eyes. Goldhand was known for a lot of things; food wasn't one of them. Even though her stomach begged for it, she wasn't looking forward to poisoning her tastebuds with mediocrity.

"Have you ever eaten whale lungs?"

She curled her lip. "Whale lungs?"

"Yes, it's amazing."

"A nuh it only found eena Ganymede?"

"Yes."

The dots connected in her head. "Yuh waan mi tuh nyam illegal meat?"

"It's not illegal if the patrol officers don't know about it."

"Sure."

They cut a corner and entered a long and narrow alley between a brothel and a casino, with four dumpsters along the left wall.