[42] behind the scenes.

Planetary News: The nude beaches on Mercury have gained a lot of publicity lately after they started hosting nude weddings and parties. The Mercurian Government is urging anyone in need of a release to visit the beaches. They say they have everything you need... and more.

"Are yuh sure me look menacing?" Cleo asked while staring at herself in the mirror

"Are yuh sure me look menacing?" Cleo asked while staring at herself in the mirror. She wore a silver nano suit.

"You look like the most menacing woman in the system," Rainbow replied, staring at Cleo's backside. Cleo caught Rainbow's reflection ogling at her and winked, making Rainbow blush.

Cleo reached for the earpiece on her right ear and pressed the white button. It transformed into a silver helmet with red eyes. Pushing the button again, it turned into a visor, looking like a cyclops' eye. "Me can shoot optic energy beams when eena dis form?"

"Yes." Rainbow nodded. "The more energy you absorb from an enemy's attack, the stronger the beams are."

Cleo pressed the white button again, and the earpiece turned into a face mask. She did so again, and it changed back into an earpiece. "Me like it."

"I knew you would."

Cleo turned around and stared at Rainbow, who gulped after noticing the lustrous look in the woman's eyes. When Cleo moved towards her, Rainbow scooted back on the bed. Cleo pounced on the hollan, straddling her waist and pinning her arms to the mattress.

Rainbow breathed heavily as she stared into Cleo's green eyes. The longer she did so, the more susceptible she would be to the woman's charm. She did not want that at the moment.

Looking away from Cleo, Rainbow stared at the wall with holographic news clippings and the faces of people who committed crimes against humanity and animals. Cleo had done an extensive investigation on slave traders and poachers in the system, having enough evidence to lock them away for eternity. But the martian did not want that. The evidence justified her crusade, protecting her subconscious when she killed them.

Cleo kissed Rainbow on the cheeks, getting the hollan's attention away from the wall. "What?" Rainbow asked Cleo after noticing the woman staring at her.

"Me like dis," Cleo said.

Rainbow raised her brow. "This what?"

"Dis thing."

"What thing?"

"Dis thing... yah know."

"I do not."

Cleo let go of Rainbow's hands and sat upright, still straddling her. "Yah know... Us."

"Us?"

"You."

"Me?"

Cleo smiled. "Me see wah yuh a doin'?"

"You are the one on top of me saying weird things. I am doing nothing but asking questions." Rainbow grinned.