Chapter : 1

Zune's POV :
" Oh no.. its getting dark. I shouldnot have stuck in that library too late."

I was alone today cause kiara went to her parent's house for few days.
kiara was my bestfriend and she lived with me in our apartment. She was lucky she had parents and could go to visit them but i had no one.

I had second parents who raised me and sent me to school but life again cheated on me, they got killed in an accident leaving me all alone. I became orphan for 2nd time. It hurts when i remember all those things.I should really stop thinking about my past.

As i walked, it was getting darker and i had to walk for about 30 minutes more. I came across the small park but suddenly i felt someone passed by me swiftly. I thought i was tired and i started imagining things.

To be sure about my mind i was going towards the park. At one end of park i saw someone. I saw a man kissing woman but as i went closer i found that actually they were not kissing. The man was freaking sucking blood from the woman's neck as i could see blood running down the neck of woman.

I got scared. I was making sure i dont let my voice out but i was so scared that i screamed out loud. Loud enough that man turned around and saw me. As he turned around i saw that women falling to the ground unconsciously.

After seeing all this all i wanted to do was run. I started to run but in no time that man came infront of me. I could see blood all over his mouth.

"please dont hurt me or kill me. i will not say to anyone what i saw. i will forget about it as a bad dream.Please let me go" I started to cry. That man was staring at me. As i saw his eyes i got more frightened and stopped speaking a word.

That man came close to me and said "You saw everything. you know who i am don't you??"

I nodded my head and said " I- I dont know what are you talking about?"

He gave a slight smirk and said " Dont act like you dont know. You knew that i was a vampire and sucking blood of that woman."

I was so confused cause i thought vampire existed in books but not in real.For a moment i thought he was joking or throwing a prank at me.

I said in a low scared voice" Vampire doesnot exist in real."

He just laughed at me and said " I'm a vampire and you can see me i exist."

Suddenly his laugh changed into something else. He dragged me and pushed me to the wall and said" You saw everything. You are a human and may be a threat to me and my clan so you cant go that easily."

Hearing all this i was thinking that i was about to die. I had no chance to escape cause he was 50 times faster than me. So i closed my eyes and was ready to die. Tears were falling out of my eyes while they were closed.

After closing my eyes i felt a sting on my neck and felt my blood running out of my body. I was staying still and just thinking that my life is finished now. Suddenly I felt weak and blacked out.

 Suddenly I felt weak and blacked out