Chapter : 11

Zune's POV :
The days changed to weeks and the weeks changed to months. Many things happened within these two months. I was trained to behave normal like human and control vampire side of me.

I was all clear about the rules and regulations about the clan. I joined Kyle's Vampire clan which was Asterx. This was the reason why he had symbol of A. Kyle also told me that Lexa and her family had S symbol which meant Sinister.

I spent much more of my time with Kyle. He cared for me like no one did. He was there for me to guide through training.

Whenever I missed my home, he used to console me and tried to make me laugh which was always successful. Many things happened in my life and Kyle was responsible for it but I didn't feel bad for it anymore.

I even learnt compelling which was most difficult part. I had to compell some human guest while learning and it was hard to focus but i succeeded but I could only compell humans and not vampires.

My fangs grew completely and now I could resist sun after two months of isolation. My room had black curtain to avoid sunlight.I trained only at night and slept whole day.

Today Ashley taught me to hide my fangs and that was painful.

" Zi don't try to run away, you have to do it." Ashley ran after me while I was running from her.

I made around five rounds around palace running away from Ashley and she chased me.

" No Ashley, I'm not gonna do it. It hurts." I was running and yelling.

I was about to complete 6th run while suddenly I bumped into someone and fell on the ground.

I looked up and saw it was Kyle. I was on top of him and he was looking straight in my eyes with a smirk.

Ashley came running and grabbed my hand. She pulled me and I got up. Kyle also got up.

" What's going on? Why were you two running?" Kyle asked while cleaning his clothes.

" I was teaching Zi to hide her fangs and she ran away saying it hurts. That's not an excuse." Ashley explained to Kyle.

Kyle burst into laughter.

" Zune ,stop acting like a child and do what she said. It's necessary to hide fangs because humans don't have fangs and if they see yours, they will keep you in museum with a tag named cute vampire."

I narrowed my eyes at him and he stopped laughing.

" You two will not understand. It hurts like hell. I'm not gonna do it." I said being angry.

" Ashley, let go of her. I will handle her." Kyle said holding my hand while Ashley let go off me.

I looked at their faces and looked to the ground taking a long breath.

" Thank you Kyle. I hope you will teach her nicely." Ashley said and walked away leaving me with Kyle.

I looked at his face and he said me to follow him. I nodded and followed while he was still holding my hand.

We went to my room and sat on a couch.

" Zune, now don't panic. Just focus on your fangs and slowly hide it. It will pain for only few attempts." Kyle said softly.

I had no option rather than follow his instructions so I did whatever he said. It pained a lot and unknowingly I held Kyle's hand tightly. I made some attempt and finally pain was less.

" Kyle now its hurting less. Can I stop now?" I said softly.

" Ok. Now it will not hurt and you can show as well as hide fangs." He said with a smile.