Chapter : 28

" Wait there romance queen save it for tonight, lets go for swimming." Kyle said with a wink.

" Yeaahh...swimming..." Zune jumped but she stopped talking all of sudden.

" Um..Kyle I don't know how to swim and I don't have swim suit." She said with an upset face.

" Don't worry...firstly I have arranged swim suit and secondly I will teach you how to swim." He said with a smile.

" Really?" She smiled with a joy.

" But there are few things you need to know."

" What few things?"

" You have to make sure you don't spend much time in sun. You can resist only upto a limit. We vampires have limit to sun resistant." Kyle said with concern.

" I understand." Zune nodded.

Kyle handed swim suit to Zune and Zune saw it with excitement. But her excitement turned to shyness.

" Kyle?? You brought this for me? What I'm supposed to hide with so much revealing swim suit?" Zune asked furrowing her brows showing swim suit to Kyle.

" What's wrong with it? You don't swim with your jackets on do you? Just wear it, there's no one to be shy of." Kyle said with a smirk and a kind of proud feeling.

" As you wish." saying this Zune wore the swim suit, put on a thin outer, grabbed a hat to avoid sun and also some sunblock.

" I'm ready." Zune yelled with excitement but Kyle was not there.

She walked out of villa to the beach and saw Kyle relaxing on the beach with his eyes closed.

She tip toed to the beach, got a bucket of water and splashed on him.

Kyle woke up with frightened action.
" Wanna pick up a fight wifey?" saying this Kyle stood up and Zune swiftly ran.

" Catch me if you can" Zune vamp ran along the beach and Kyle also ran after her. Then suddenly Kyle yelled  "Oh my foot, I got a throne on my foot." Saying this he sat on the ground holding his foot.

Zune came running by " What happened?? Are you hurt? I'm sorry its my fault. Show me where you got throne." She sat on the ground and got her hand to his feet.

Kyle suddenly held her hand and pulled her near to him" Gottcha"  there was a smirk on his face.

" You cheater.." saying this they both looked at each others face and laughed.

Then Kyle picked her up " You want to play with water right?" saying this he threw her in the water and he also jumped.

" I can't swi-" before she could finish her word, Kyle kept his one finger on her lips and another hand around her thin waist " I know you can't swim. I'm here." Zune smiled.

They both enjoyed in the water whole day teasing each other and returned to villa.

It was evening when Zune was reading some books. Kyle had some work so he was busy on his laptop. Suddenly Kyle called the cook and said he was not needed.

Zune looked at Kyle with confusion.
" How about we cook ourselves and enjoy our dinner." Kyle looked at Zune.

" Best idea ever. I can cook but can you cook?" Zune furrowed her brows with a doubt.

" Yes, I can and I will show you." Kyle said with confidence but actually Kyle had no idea about cooking.😂😂😂😂

They made dinner together while Kyle burnt 50% of them. Zune strictly asked him to stay away from food and he started flirting with her while cooking.

Zune almost hit him with spatula when he kissed her suddenly coming from back making her jump in fear.

They were having good time and everything was normal. They had dinner like a sweet romantic couple and went to sleep as they were exhausted from all the activites.

" Mom, dad where are you?"

" They will never come back. They died."  an unknown person said.

" Nooo.."

Zune woke up. Her forehead was all covered with sweat. She looked at Kyle, he was sleeping peacefully with his had gripped around her.

She had nightmare and couldn't sleep.
" What was that? Why I have this nightmare time and again?" Zune said to herself and wiped her sweat with a tissue.

She looked at clock and it was 11:30pm. Now she was restless so she slowly pushed Kyle's hand and went outside her room.

She went to kitchen to find some blood. In refrigerator, there were some blood wine along with a full bottle of whiskey

She grabbed both wine and whiskey. She settled herself on the couch and turned on tv to watch movie.

She saw  'Titanic' movie and cried over it. She drank whole wine and whiskey watching the movie and at the end she was drunk.

She turned off the tv and went towards her room stammering. She went to the balcony and with her both hands throwing side by side she started singing " EvErY NigHttss Innn mYy (hiccups)..D-drEamsss... IIII...sEee yoU..II..  FeEeeeel yoUuu..(hiccups)."

Kyle woke up by noise and searched for Zune by his side but she was not there. He got out of bed and looked towards balcony where he saw drunk Zune singing song.

He couldn't help laughing but he grabbed his camera and kept on stand ready to shoot a video.

" Zune, what are you doing?" Kyle asked her.

She stopped singing and without looking back with her hands in same position she started talking in her drunk voice.

" Ooh..my jack...sorry sorry my bad..my Kyle..come join me in Titanic. It's moving fast." She giggled as her hair was blowing by the air.

" Titanic? It's our room's balcony." Kyle burst out in laughter.

" Nooo...It's Titanic." she looked like a child pretending to be on a Titanic.

" Ok fine, its your Titanic. It has arrived to its destiny. Now come here." Kyle played along.

" Oook. I'm lucky it didn't crash with a glacier." She walked towards Kyle stammering and giggled.

" What did you drink?" Kyle asked holding her as she was clumsy.

" A litttllleee of wine and a littlllee of whiskey??" she indicating little by her thumb and index finger briging really very close.

" Now how about a littllle amount of lemon water." saying this he carried her to the kitchen and kept her on the chair.

He gave her lemon water and she made funny face at it. Then again he carried her all the way to their room and settled her in bed and both slept. He tied her hand on bed stand so that she wouldn't run again and gripped his arms around her tightly.

She tried to struggle but then felt asleep.

( Some chapters will have events like this chapters and there's a reason behind it. Before this they never had their sweet moments and had a lots of drama. 😊😊.. I'm sorry if it's boring but I have to sail their ship.)