Chapter : 18

(Authors note : From this part I have decided to make change in writing method. I will be writing third person's POV and only write the main characters POV when needed. For example, for explaining their feelings there will be their Point OF View but for their activites there will be third person's POV as narrator.)

On with the story.....

( Six months passed since Zune went to coma. Nothing was normal and everyone wished for her to wake up soon.)

Third person POV :
When someone falls in love, they will have the strongest fear of separating from their loved ones. Same fear was eating Kyle up.

Everyday he watched Zune lying at hospital hoping she would open her eyes but he had to be dissapointed. In the six months, Kyle realised how much deeply he loved Zune and wanted to confess her about his feelings.

He was also unknown with the fact that Zune also loved him but couldn't confess. Both of them realised their love for each other when the fear of separating appeared in their mind.

One day when Kyle was near Zune holding her hand as regular, the tears started to fall from his eyes. He never cried and controlled his feelings but this time he got weak.

Zune became his weakness. A drop of tear fell to Zune's hand and to astonishment her body reacted. Her fingers happened to move and when Kyle felt that, a little bit of happiness came to him.

He wiped his tears and called for doctors and nurses. He told doctors how Zune's finger moved with a little bit of happiness and hope that Zune would wake up.

The doctors immediately started her check up. Kyle being happy, called everyone who were worried about her.

In no time, all the friends and family gathered. The doctors finished her check ups. Kyle was waiting for doctors to say something.

" Doctor, will Zune wake up? She showed reaction after a long time. Is it a good sign?" Ashley started the enquiry.

" Ashley, let the doctors say what they have to say first." Kyle stopped Ashley.

" Zune is making a nice progress. She showed movements so if you give us permission, we can try giving her some medicines. But you should be aware that the medicines are of high dose and has only 30% of working capacity."

" What if medicine doesnot work?" Kyle interrupted doctor.

" If medicine doesnot work, it can show side effect leading her to be handicapped. She may lose her eye sight or remained paralyzed.Thats the reason why we required permission." Doctor said in serious tone.

" Doctor proceed with the treatment. She should wake up and remain alive and there's 30% chance so we should believe in medical science." Kyle said with a spark of hope in his eyes.

The doctors nodded their head and immediately started the treatment.

The treatment was about two days. For two days, she was under strict medication with high dose. Everyone were hoping for good.

It was hard for everyone to even imagine of how much she had suffered during past days. She didn't deserved any of those.

All were just hoping for a miracle to happen, 30% chance to overcome.

To the end with happiness, the treatment worked. She actually fought the difficult times and she woke up from the coma.

The happiness was all over the palace. Kyle had no boundaries for happiness seeing her. He ran to her and hugged her tightly while Zune had lots of confusion in her mind.

Zune pushed Kyle while Kyle looked at Zune with strange type of awkwardness. There was silence in the room. Their eyes met at once and both looked away with shyness.

" I will inform everyone" Kyle stood up, turned back and walked away as he was nervous infront of her.

Kyle's POV :
Before this day, I never felt this kind of nervousness. I loved her and I had accepted with myself but I didn't know why I was feeling a heavy stone in my heart while she looked at me.

Kyle thought of an idea and went to Eden after informing everyone about Zune. All were happy and went to hospital.

He reached Eden's home and pushed the door bell. He saw Kiara at the door. " Hey, Kiara where's Eden?" He asked her while entering the house.

" Who's at the door honey?" Kyle heard the voice and gave a shocking look. " Honey?? Who else is in this house except you?" Kyle asked with Kiara.

Kiara suddenly blushed and ran towards kitchen saying " I will bring some fresh blood wine for you."

After few minutes, Eden entered the living room where Kyle was waiting.
" Seems like you got your honey but who is that girl to get this chance?" Kyle asked with a small smirk.

" Well-Um- She is none other but Kiara." Eden's face turned red and he was little shy. Kyle looked at him and said " You were hiding everything?"

Kiara interrupted Kyle and said quickly " It's not his fault. He wanted to tell you but I asked him to keep it as secret until Zune woke up."

" Then its right time that your secret is revealed. Zune woke up from coma." Kyle said with happiness on his face.

" Really?? Then what are we waiting for? Let's go to Zune. I want to see her right now." Kiara jumped in happinss while Eden and Kyle giggled.

Both of them were amazed to see friendship between these two. Eden and Kiara got to know more about each other while they were staying together.

During past months, Kiara blamed herself for Zune's worst condition and Eden remained by her side to console her everytime. They developed friendship and friendship got new name of love when the time passed.

Kiara cared about every little things of Eden and Eden supported her when she was weak. This resulted them to fall for each other.

During the ride to hospital Kyle remembered why he went to Eden. Eden was driving the car and Kiara was beside him while Kyle was sitting on backseat.

" Eden, do you feel nervous around Kiara?" Kyle asked Eden.

" Yes..sometimes when she is angry" Eden giggled and Kiara stared at him.

" Ok I'm sorry.. I will not joke. Kyle, remember one thing.. if you are near your loved ones in beginning of your love life, you will feel really very nervous but everything will be fine after the time passes." Kyle listened to everything carefully and smiled.

" Suddenly you asked this to me. Is there any reason?" Eden asked looking at mirror of car.

" Are you in love?" Kiara added a question.

Kyle didn't say anything and remained quiet feeling shy.

" Wait a minute! Did you fell for Zune?" Eden suddenly stopped the car and turned back to look at him.

" How did you know?" Kyle said with a shock.

" Its written all over your face. You were in your worst condition when Zune was in coma and now you are the happiest one since she woke up. I knew from before by the way." Eden said with a smile.

" Ok you caught me. I fell for her. It's true but she don't know anything." Kyle raised both his hands up.

" Just propose her." Kiara suggested immediately.