Chapter : 12

Kyle's POV :

I got ready and drove towards the club.I reached the club and to my surprise, I saw Zune heavily drunk and acting like crazy.

She had her all hair messed up and with her heels on her both hands, she was standing on a table and dancing.

Ashley, Haley, Emma and Rick were trying to get her down but she refused to get down and continued dancing.

When I ran towards her clearing the crowd, she saw me and yelled my name.

" KYLE..you came. Come on join me and dance with me. I missed you sooo much." She said in a drunk voice and laughed.

She got down from the table and threw her heels. Ashley tried to grab her but she threw away Ashley's hand and came to me stammering.

" You.. (hiccups)... crazy vam" I immediately closed her mouth with my hands before she could finish her words. I was afraid that if she stayed a little longer, she would expose us as a vampire in her drunk condition so I dragged her towards my car.

I got inside car and locked all the doors and windows while she was trying her best to escape. So I tied her up with the seat belt tightly.

I called Ashley.

" Kyle.. will you handle Zune alone?" Ashley said first.

" Yes I can handle her but first tell me, who gave her idea to get drunk in public? She could have exposed all of us as vampires." I asked her.

" Zune mistakely drank hard drink thinking it was juice and it was Emma who brought hard drink thinking it as juice and gave to Zune. I'm sorry I didn't pay attention towards her." Ashley said in sad tone.

" You shouldn't have been careless Ashley. What's done is done so no worries, I will handle her. You all get to palace." I replied.

" Thanks brother. Take care." Ashley hung up the phone.

I looked at Zune and she was trying hard to get rid of the seat belt. I found her a bit cute while she was drunk. I could see different face of her and she was very childish.

" Kyle, let me out. I need to dance." She said pulling the seat belt.

" You can dance but not here." I said and started driving.

" Where are we going? Are we going to other club? Wow we will dance a lot but I left my heels there. Let's go back and bring my heels." She said poking me.

" You don't need those heels. leave it." I said and stopped the car.

We were at the top of hill from where night view of whole city was seen like stars on the ground.

" Look Kyle...all stars fell to the ground. Let's go and pick some." She said pulling my hand.

" Zune, you wanted to dance. Forget about stars." I said laughing as I leaned against my car.

" No music?? No lights?? No club??" She said sitting on the ground putting her hands on her chin.

I turned on music from my car and went to her.

" See music is on, Stars have your light and this place is better than club with more space. There's no crowd." I said giving hand to stand.

" Now I don't want to dance. I want to pick those beautiful stars. They're on ground. No need to fly. My parents may alao be there. Let's go." She said again pulling me.

I felt bad for what she meant. She didn't have parents and she might have been told by someone that her parents changed to stars after death.

I pulled her towards me and grabbed on her waist with my one hand while she kept her hand on my chest. I raised her chin with other hand so that she could she my face.

She was very beautiful and looked like an angel in the moonlight. She wouldn't remember anything tomorrow so I could say her about my feelings without her knowing.

" Kyyyle...Let's go to pick sta.." I kept my finger on her mouth to shut her up.

" Zune, since the day you arrived in my life, my everyday was happy day when you were around. I always made excuses to be with you. You are someone special for me and I don't want you to leave me." I said looking into her eyes and she looked at my eyes silently.

" Kyle..you are cute. I love your dimples. Can I have those." She said poking at my dimples while I was smiling.

I laughed at her childish behaviour. I wanted to spend more time with her. That moment would be most memorable moment for me in my whole life.

I let go off Zune and immediately she ran away.

" Kyle..catch me if you can." She said teasing me and started to run swiftly towards woods.

I also followed her. She was too fast. She sometimes hid behind trees and teased me while I chased her. After so many attempts I caught her and carried her on my shoulder.

" Now you can't run dear." I said walking towards car.

She was hitting on my back with her hands.

" Let me gooo." She said yelling.

I opened the door of my car, kept her in seat and tied seat belt like before. I then closed the door and sat on my seat ready to drive.

I started to drive.

" Kyle open the window, I want to look running trees and say bye bye to them. See they are running so fast." She said pointing the window.

I opened the window as she said. She took her head out and the fast wind blew her hair. I could see she was enjoying blowing her hair in the wind. She then took her one hand out of window and waved at each tree she saw.

That was fun to see how she looked like an innocent child. Then after 30 minutes of driving, I stopped the car infront of small shop near the highway. I walked out of car and came back with lemonade.

I took lemonade and gave her to drink but she refused So I had to make her drink all lemonade myself. She made funny face at sour lemonade pulling her tongue out.

I laughed and again drove towards the palace. While we reached the palace, she was fast asleep so I carried her in a bridal style and went towards her room.

As I saw her sleeping peacefully on my arm, I felt calm and happy. I placed her on bed and covered her with blanket.

When I was about to leave, she grabbed my hand in her sleep. I was about to take out my hand from her grip but I heard her saying something.

" I don't want to leave you. I can't see you with that witch. I want to be with you." She mumbled in a low voice in her sleep.

I felt so happy on hearing this. She also had same feeling like I had. But I was helpless and couldn't do anything about it. I took out my hand, kissed on her forehead, smiled at her and walked to my room.

(Hey guys...There's only Kyle's POV because I don't know how a drunk person feels like so I had no idea what Zune would feel like..😅😅😅 Lots of apology for the errors that may have occured...)