Chapter : 24

Right after hearing the word i love you, Kyle pulled Zune's hand put the ring on her finger and carried her holding on her waist, spinning round and round in happiness.

" Kyle...I'm feeling dizzy. Put me down." Zune panicked.

Kyle stopped and looked at Zune's face. " I accepted you as my Queen from the day I proposed you. I was waiting for your answer." Saying this he kissed gently on her forehead.

Zune burst out in laughter while Kyle pulled her and kissed her on her lips passionately. Zune could not move and kissed him back.

This was their first kiss which happened to be in a full moon night where firecrackers burst in the same moment. This was the joy of whole palace for finding the new Queen.

They stopped kissing and Zune turned her face around with shy. Kyle gave a smile and put his both hands around her waist.

" So this was your plan for confession?" Kyle whispered in her ear.

Zune pushed back him gently and said " No, this crazy idea belongs to Kiara. She was one who set up whole thing including my dress, my entry, turning off lights, and everything."

Kyle got closer to her and cupped her face with his hand. " Zune you don't know how much I got afraid when I read that piece of paper. I really though you got in trouble and was worried."

" I'm sorry Kyle. I didn't mean to make you worry about me but this was part of our plan to surprise you." Zune smiled back at him looking in his shiny eyes.

" Then also please from now on don't play these kinds of prank at me. I get worried about you. I will not be able to live without you." Zune kept her finger on his mouth indicating to keep quiet.

" Ssshh.. not now. Don't talk about not living. We have whole life left to spend together." Saying this she kept her head on his chest.

In that moment, Ashley reached there searching for Kyle. She saw Kyle facing backwards and hugging a lady.

" Kyle... what are you doing?" Ashley yelled at him. Zune pushed back Kyle and they both looked at Ashley.

Ashley got confused after seeing Zune.
" Oops, I think I interfered your moment. I will talk with you later." Saying this she vamp ran and disappeared.

Kyle and Zune both looked at each other's face and laughed. Then Zune hold Kyle's hand and said " Let's go Kyle, everyone are waiting for her."

Zune picked up her mask and wore it and they both walked towards palace hall holding hands.

Meanwhile, Ashley bumped into Kiara while running and both of them fell on the ground.

" Ashley? Why are you in hurry?" Kiara stood up and gave hand for Ashley to stand.

Ashley took her hand and both of them managed their dress. " I just saw something shocking." Ashley said hurriedly.

" What happened? Is everything alright?" Kiara got serious.

" Kiara, Zune and Kyle are together and Zune is the mysterious lady whom the ring chosed." Ashley said with excitement.

" I know." Kiara chuckled.

" You knew? But how?" Ashley asked in surprise.

" I was the one who planned Zune's proposal for Kyle in a unique way." Kiara crossed her arms feeling proud.

After this Kiara told everything to Ashley. " How could I not know anything? Zune hid everything from me?" Ashley got upset.

" Oh Ashley, don't be upset. It was surprise for you too. Zune wanted to surprise you with others in hall but you ruined it knowing before as planned." Kiara laughed.

Ashley smiled back. " Come on then, lets go to hall." Ashley pulled Kiara and both went to palace hall.

IN PALACE HALL...
The party was still on and everyone were enjoying. Kyle appeared at the party with his to be queen holding on his arm. Everyone gave them way while they walked pass the path made by clearing croud.

They reached to the place where King and Queen waited for them with happiness. Everyone were curious about who was behind the mask.

King walked infront of lady and said  "Now you can show your face to everyone as we all are eager to see our future daughter in law and Queen."

Zune got nervous and looked at Kyle's face. He smiled holding her hand and nodded his head symbolizing go ahead I'm with you.

Then Zune reached out her hand for removing mask and after the mask was removed, the crowd got surprised.

" Oh my god, Its Zune" Queen said surprisingly. The gossips in the crowd started with slight humming sound.

King looked at Zune with surprising look. " I never expected you would be standing here." He said in a serious tone.

" I-I'm sorry if its wrong." Zune said looking down and getting more nervous. Kyle didn't left her hand and hold her hand more tightly.

Queen put her hand on Zune's head and smiled. " No its not wrong. We never said it was wrong. We are surprised to see you here presenting yourself as Kyle's to be wife."

" Zune, are you sure about this? Are you willing to be his wife?" King said gently.

Zune didn't say anything due to nervousness and nodded her head saying yes.

" Mom, Dad.. we love each other." Kyle said still holding her hand.

King and Queen both looked at each other's face. " I knew it. I just knew it from very first say. I'm so happy for you my son. You found your love. Nothing matters than your happiness. We don't have any problem with her being your wife. We also like her." Queen said softly.

" Zune, you love Kyle but you should be able to take responsibility as Queen and its not easy. Are you ready for it?" King asked Zune.

Zune raised her head." Yes I'm ready. With my love on my side, I can prepare myself to be responsible for whole clan." She said with confidence.

" Ok then, you are the chosen one so you will be Kyle's wife." Saying this King cleared his throat and asked crowd to pay attention.

" By the result of ritual and by the fact that Kyle fell in love with Zune, I declare that Zune will be our prince's bride and all of our future Queen."

After finishing King's word, all the vampires raised toast in name of Royal family and cheered for Kyle and Zune.

Except for some vampire girl's who were jealous of Zune, everyone seemed happy with the result of ritual.

On the same day, the wedding date was fixed by seniors and royal vampire priests. And according to them, Kyle and Zune's wedding would take place after 15 days of that day.

( I'm sorry, if this chapter is boring. But I hope next one will be interesting, as it will be about main character's wedding.😊😊)