Chapter : 25

The days after the wedding day was fixed passed in a blink. In these days, Emma, Rick and Hayley also returned from their Royal missions. They went out when Zune was in coma and they apologized Zune.

They were happy to hear about everything that happened during their absence.

All the girls went for wedding shoppings and boys were busy in making arrangements. Kyle wanted everything to be perfect and got high temper whenever mistake was seen.

Not only this, along with wedding planning, Zune and Kyle trained for magic once a day as scheduled. Queen also taught Zune about the gesture, politeness, language and other things which were requirements for her after being a Queen.

Everything went normal.

            Day Before Wedding

" Zune, wake up fast. We're late!!!" Ashley yelled from the door.

Zune was fast asleep and didn't reply so Ashley went inside room. She saw her in strange sleeping position with her head almost hanging to the edge of bed.

" Zune!!!!" Ashley yelled loudly.

Zune got panic and fell from the bed.
" Oww... it hurts" Zune stood up holding her head. " Ashley what's wrong?" Zune asked with big yawn.

" It's already 10 in the morning and you're still sleeping." Ashley crossed her arm.

" Ok sorry. But what's the matter." Zune asked sitting on bed.

" Today we have to stay at Eden's place as you should not be with Kyle under same roof before wedding day."
Zune looked her with wide eyes.

" What?" Ashley asked.

" That means I can't see him whole day?" She asked shyly.

" No. You can't. Its ritual. Come on freshen up and pack your stuff. We need to leave." Ashley said sitting on bed.

Zune nodded her head and took a shower, grabbed some comfy dress in her bag and got ready.

Both went to downstairs.

" Umm..I'm sorry princess. Today your car will be under maintainance so you can't take it anywhere." A guard came bowing before Ashley when she was about to start the car.

Ashley rolled her eyes and hoped out of driving seat. " Let's take Kyle's car. I have spare keys." Ashley told to Zune.

" Um.. Ashley. He might need his car. It's his favourite i guess and doesn't use other cars." Zune said in low tone.

Ashley laughed and said " Ok as you wish. We will not take his car. But Zune its not that far right? Let's walk."

" It's a nice idea and what about guards. If we chose to walk, we will get surrounded by guards for protection." Zune crossed her arm.

" Let's sneak out in our way." Ashley said with excitement.

" What way?" Ashley grabbed Zune's arm and walked to the corner of palace garden. She pulled a stick and small tunnel was visible.

" Wow. A secret entrance. Sounds like fun." Zune looked curiously at tunnel.

" It leads to forest. Its exit is somewhat near to Eden's place. Cover your mouth with scarf and let's go before anyone sees us." Ashley walked to the tunnel pulling Zune.

Then she again pulled stick from inside and tunnel was closed. Ashley turned on her phone's torch and lead the way.

" What's about this tunnel?" Zune asked Ashley grabbing her hand and walking.