Chapter : 27

Zune stared at her wedding ring and smiled. She heard the door open and her heart skipped a beat.

There was Kyle at the dook smiling at Zune. He closed the door and came closer to her. She stood up and turned back because of nervousness.

" My wife is shy of me?" Kyle whispered holding her waist from back.

She felt a spark or shiver through her spines and turned back keeping her arms around Kyle's neck. " No, not at all." After hearing this he kissed on her forehead gently and picked her up while she locked her legs on his waist.

Kyle kept Zune on the bed and started leaving kisses on her body and Zune played along. Their first intimating relationship started.

Now they are bonded emotionally with soul and physically also.

                  Author's note :
( I'm not gonna give details on what happens next. Everyone knows that. I don't think skipping this part will affect the story so no mature scenes.😅😅)

On with the story ---

Next morning Zune woke up with Kyle sleeping peacefully beside her. She played with his fussy hair and blushed remembering last night.

Kyle suddenly pulled her and she let out a sqeak. " Did you enjoy staring me while sleeping ?" a smirk formed on his lips.

" Yes, a lot." she pulled his nose gently.

" Now let me go hubby, I want to have shower." She tried to get out of his grip.

" Can i join?" he furrowed his eyebrow and hold her tighly.

" No." saying this she tickeled him on his waist and his grip of hands loosen.

She quickly got out of bed and grabbed Kyle's oversized shirt and ran towards shower. While Kyle remained confuse.

Zune turned on the shower and relaxed when cold water trailed her body and she got lost in her thought.

Zune's POV :

I never imagined of this life. I was orphan with no family and no home to return. I only had Kiara for company. I worked hard in school and college for my graduation and got a job.

I went to job ,worked hard and returned to my empty apartment with no one waiting for me in any occasion. Kiara always visited her mom but I had no one. There were many nights I slept crying. Loniless engulfed me.

Then everything took a diversion when Kyle stepped in my life. I was turned to vampire unwantedly but I regret no more about it. I realised being a vampire with friends and family is far more better than being alone and familyless.

I am happy with who I am now. I got married to the person whom I never thought I would fall for him. Now I have my family, my home.

I have a loving husband, supportive friends, King and Queen who are as equal to caring parents. Now I feel I am complete and I will give my whole life to make this family happy. STARTING OF MY NEW LIFE....

Zune then got out of her thoughts when she heard the knocking on door.

" Zune are you fine? You are there for too long and I could hear shower water run continuously." Kyle panicked.

" I'm fine Kyle. I finished shower." She said wiping her tears which were rolling through her eyes.

She immediately wrapped her hair with towel and her body with another towel.

She got out of shower and Kyle hugged her. " I was worried if you fainted as you are still weak and was about to break the door." He said hugging her.