Chapter : 14

Kyle's POV :
When I watched her getting far from me, my heart broke. The smile and happiness on my face and heart faded. She took my happiness all with her.

I kind of liked her. When I hugged her for last time, I got sad feeling which made my heart ache. I knew if I stayed there for few more second I would not let her go so I drove away.

Zune's POV :
After the second I unlocked the door of apartment, I remained shocked seeing the condition of rooms. All things in room were scattered here and there.

It seemed if there was a fight inside the room. I suddenly sensed a bad feeling and called Kiara. She was supposed to be living here and I was worried if something happened to her.

( Zune called Kiara)
Kiara: Hello its Kiara. Who is this?

Zune : Kiara!! are you fine?? where are you?

Kiara: Zune?? Is that you??

Zune : Yes, its me. Just give my ans dammit!!

Kiara : I'm totally fine and I have been living with my family after you left. Are you back ?? And why I feel you are scared as hell?? Is everything fine??

Zune : Yes, I'm back and our apartment is in such a mess as if there was a fight and I got scared if something happened to you. When are you coming back?? I missed you so much.

Kiara :  I missed you more and I have to beat the crap out of you for leaving me without any information. And I have no idea about apartment. I was not living there. It might be robbery but don't worry there was nothing valuable.

Zune : Kiara.. my mom's bracelet is missing. That was last thing I had from her. That was not much expensive but was valuable for me and some of other stuffs are also not here.

Kiara : Zune, I'm your best friend. How can I leave everything behind?? So I dropped all your important stuffs at Lily's place. You can get everything there.

Zune : Thank you so much Kiara but when are you returning back??

Kiara : I have some important task to handle tomorrow  so I will be there after two days.

Zune :  Ok then. See you soon. I'm waiting.

Kiara : Take care baby girl. See you soon.

( Zune hang up the phone)

After talking with Kiara I got relief. I walked inside my room and started to clean all the mess. It took 2 hours for me to clean whole thing.

I got tired so I took a cold relaxing shower. After shower my stomach started to growl and I went towards kitchen.

In whole kitchen, I only found a pack of noodles. When I searched more I found some bags hidden below the refrigerator.

When I opened the bag, to my astonishment, I found two blood bags. I got surprised. I had so many questions for Kiara now. Its not normal to find blood bags in house.

Since I found the blood bag, I couldn't help from drinking all the blood. I boiled noodles to eat and finished that blood. I was full and my hunger was gone.

I went to my bed and felt asleep immediately.

Next morning, I woke up late and rushed towards the kitchen. There was nothing so I decided to go grocery for shopping.

I found Kiara's key of car in her drawer while cleaning. Her parents might have picked her up so she left car here.

I took the keys, locked the door and drove towards grocery. I was driving after long time and was feeling so relaxed. I thought my old life was back but my happiness could not sustain a little longer.

I sensed some cars following mine. Whenever I took turn they didn't stop following me. I got scared. I increased the speed but those cars were more fast than mine.

I got surrounded by four cars in four side. One of the men, looked out of car and shot four bullets on the four tire of my car. All the tires got punctured and the car stopped in some distance.

I locked all the doors and windows immediately. I saw all men coming out of car but I was more scared when I realised they were vampires but not humans.

The vampires approached me and broke the window glass. I screamed as loud as I could for help but there was no one. One of them came to drug me with needle and everything turned black.

I felt a cold floor beneath me. My eyes were very heavy and my body was stiff. I remembered that I was drugged. The effort for moving my body was all useless.

I struggled for some more times and I could move and open my eyes slowly finally. Everything was blur at first. I made an effort to stand and this time my vision was clear.

I was imprisoned in a cold prison. I reached to the door and saw it was locked. After some moment I heard some footsteps coming towards me.

I became furious and was ready to attack whoever was infront with my fangs out. I heard some familiar voice approaching near and I realised it was of Lexa.

Lexa stood outside of prison with some guards and said " Well we got this bitch in our prison. She deserves this for messing with me." After her words all laughed loud.

" Lexa!! Let me out of here. I don't even live in palace now. I said before and I'm repeating I have nothing to do with Kyle." I said yelling at her.

She unlocked the door of prison and entered inside with some guards. I was really very furious so I tried to attack her and scratched her in her face and slapped her.

" You bitch!! How dare you slap me? Now you will suffer." saying this she nodded her head to the guards and all guards got hold of me. They tied me to  the chair with heavy chain.

I was struggling to be free but everything was useless. Lexa came to me, grabbed my chin tightly and said  "You will wish for your death after some days. I never forgive anyone who go against me and insult me."

She called the guards and gave orders.
"Guards, call my elder sister to be incharge. That might be the worst torture and one thing don't let her live and don't let her die also." She said looking at me with a smirk.

I knew she had a sister but I felt strange when she said that would be my worst torture.

Everyone left the room and I remained there alone with cold walls.

After an hour according to my guess, I again heard footsteps. I was seeing at my hands which were tightly tied with chain. The door of prison unlocked and someone came in.

The person lifted my chin and I got shocked seeing the person. Not only me, the person who saw me also was shocked.

The person was KIARA and she was Lexa's elder sister which meant she was also a VAMPIRE.