Beth ~ Chapter 9

I woke up to the worst headache. Rose was still asleep. My arm was underneath rose and I couldn't feel it. We must have slept like this all night because my arm felt dead and I couldn't move it because I didn't want to wake her. She was so peaceful when she slept. Her body was amazing. She had a tattoo going across her lower back. I carefully traced it. It looked like a dragon wing that wrapped around her side, I would have to ask her if it had a meaning somewhen. It was amazing.

Her tattoo sleeve on her arm was finely detailed with different symbols and numbers. She had an ocean wave and a small boat with a compus up near her shoulder. On her hand she had a cliche rose but I'm guessing it meant more to her as it was her name. It all joint together perfectly.

Rose had very defined abs, they were a lot better than Wills. She was very slim and I had noticed that she didn't eat every meal and sometimes even skipped them. My body was nowhere near as stunning as hers. I wasn't fat but I wasn't as slim as Rose and I have always had body confidence issues ever since my first boyfriend insulted me. Will always tried to help but it never worked. But when I'm with Rose she makes me feel special and I had never felt like that before.

I grabbed my phone and checked the time, it was 9:37. I knew Rose had work later so she would have to get up soon.

The smell of bacon filled the room so I decided to investigate. Carefully I removed my arms and made my way downstairs knowing that it was probably her brother cooking.

"Mmm something smells good" my croaky voice spoke.

"Oh, hey Beth, there's Advil over there I thought you guys might need it" Zak laughed.

"Thanks although I think your sister will need it more than me, she drank a lot" I remembered her last night throwing up.

"Yeh well I've cooked bacon and pancakes so help yourself Rose probably won't have any she doesn't like breakfast" I grabbed a plate and helped myself it looked amazing. Once I got my portion I went and sat with Roses brother.

"I'm guessing you guys had a good night?" He asked stuffing his face with pancakes.

"Yeh it was good, I don't think I will ever drink again though" I joked and we both laughed as we knew that was a lie.

"You seem to make Rose happy and that's all I ask for. As you know she isn't really close to her mum and she misses her dad more than she says" Zak truthfully states. "Do you have any plans for her birthday?"

"Well, I was thinking and wondering if there's any way she could visit her dad? I can help pay for it" I suggested Zak looked at me like he had already thought of that idea but knew it wouldn't happen.

"I was going to take her with me but I have to go on a business trip right after so she wouldn't be able to come with me and I wouldn't want her travelling back on her own" he replied.

"I could go with her?" Zak looked at me and thought about it. "My mum lives out in America too so I know the travel"

"You could do I know Rose would love it, you could travel out with me on Wednesday and be back on Saturday so she wouldn't miss football?" Zak was starting to look excited about our plan.

"Will your mum mind?" I asked not wanting to intrude on their family.

"Honestly she probably won't even be here" Zak sighed.

"Well, it sounds like a plan then, don't tell her about it" I couldn't wait to surprise her.

"Tell me what?" I heard a quiet raspy voice behind me.

"Oh, nothing we were just talking about how embarrassing you were last night" Zak stepped in and covered with a partly true lie as I turned red.

"Urrrgh whatever where's the Advil? My head is so bad" Rose walked over in just her sports bra and football shorts she really didn't care about showing off her body.

"There's bacon and pancakes if you want" Zak offered.

"Urggh no thanks is there any coffee?" Me and Zak both laughed at her current state.

"What time do you have to be at work?" I asked as Rose came over and hugged me from behind. I was still sitting at the table eating. Her arms draped around my neck.

"In like an hour do you need a lift home?" Rose spoke sleepily.

I laughed at how cute she was being, I turned and kissed her cheek. She still had her eyes closed. "No I'll come with you I need to pick up a few things I'll get Lauren to pick me up"

"Mmm ok" Rose still had her head on my shoulder "I need coffee and lots of it"

It took a while for Rose to properly wake up as she sluggishly moved around the kitchen. She definitely had a lot more to drink than me. We both got dressed and I had to borrow more of Rose's clothes so opted for a t-shirt and jeans. Rose wore her orange uniform that looked quite funny on her.

"Jeez I look sexy today" rose joked as her hair was a mess and she had last night makeup still around her eyes. She quickly got some wipes to get rid of it while I offered to do her hair. We didn't have long so I plaited each side. Rose reapplied her makeup and sprayed herself with a familiar perfume.

"Let's get this over with" Rose sighed as she stormed down the stairs. I followed her laughing at how dramatic she was being.

"You were the one that decided to drink so much" I grabbed the jacket that rose had offered me as it was raining outside. We got in the car and started driving to Roses work.

"Do you think you can get me a discount?" I asked with a grin. "I might be able to get us some beers" I joked and received a disgusted face from Rose.

"Don't even joke about it, and you can use my discount card, what do you need to get anyway?" Rose asked still obviously suffering from last night.

"My father asked me to get some groceries yesterday but I forgot so I said I would get them today, I could be a really picky customer just for you. You could even be my personal shopper" I laughed.

"Your enjoying this too much. Next time your suffering after a night out I'm gonna do the same to you" rose kept a stern look but eventually smiled.

It didn't take long to get there but there was no parking and it was tipping down with rain. "Great" Rose moaned. It wasn't her morning. We ran through the rain trying not to get to wet but a car zoomed by and splashed us. Rose was fuming. "Omg fuck off" she shouted at the driver but he was long gone.

"Babe calm down its only water" we were now under shelter and I turned to face her. "Stop being moody" I laughed as I pressed my lips to hers. I could feel the warmth of her full lips brush against mine. "Text me when your finished and I'll call you. Oh and try not to murder anyone" she finally cracked a smile.

"No promises, I'll cya later" she gave me one last kiss before she went into the shop warehouse, hands in her pockets, to start working.