Sam - Rose

We took our seats around a table filled with a few of our teammates. Kelley, Amber and Georgia were sat opposite me, Sam and Demi. Sam looked nervous as she knew she would have to go on stage. I turned my head to her and gave her a soft smile. She gently grabbed my hand under the table, looking for some support. She held my hand all the way until the point when she had to go on stage with our manager.

Sam nervously walked onto stage, fidgeting her hands -something she did when she was nervous. Her eyes met mine as she stared deeply at me, I smiled and our eye contact didn't break the whole time she was up there. Everyone around us was just a blur.

Reality hit when the loud sound of applause echoed around the room. Sam was soon by my side and grabbed my hand again. Her hand was shaking as she gripped right onto mine.

"You ok?" I whispered as they were presenting some award on stage.

"I am now" she smiled. She moved a little closer to me without it being to obvious. Our arms touched and I slightly rested my body against Sams.

"I need to tell you something later" I whispered still holding her hand.

"Good or Bad?" She asked a little worried.

"It depends how you view it?" I sighed knowing it was amazing but also would be trouble for Sam and I.

The night dragged a little and we were finally finished listening to the prize giving. We all gathered around the bar and Kelley ordered the drinks. "I'm just going to get some fresh air" I spoke loudly so everyone could hear me.

"Can I join?" I heard Sam ask.

"Yeh sure" I smiled but tried to remain casual.

Sam followed behind me and once we were outside I felt a pair of familiar arms wrap around my hips. She rested her head onto my shoulder and put a light kiss on my neck. I turned around and dragged us out of sight of everyone and rested my hands on her hips. I looked to the floor not wanting to look her in the eye. 

"Iv been offered to play for PSG" I whispered slowly.

"What?" Sam lifted my chin up. "That's amazing!!" She smiled.

"Yeh but it's not LA" I sighed finally looking Sam in the eye.

"So what? Yeh that sucks a little, but this is a once in a lifetime opportunity" she laughed softly "if your worried I'm going to run away then you shouldn't be because I'm going nowhere" she smiled "apart from maybe America" she joked.

I just looked at her and smiled. "Do you think we can make it work?" I asked worryingly.

"I think if we both want it enough we will make it work" she smiled. " and besides our seasons are on at different times so I can fly out to you one week and you could do the same whenever your not playing" she pulled me in a little closer and gently pressed her lips to mine. "As much as I will miss this it will be worth waiting for" she laughed at her own cheesiness.

"Thank you" I muttered not sure what else to say.

"Why are you thanking me?" She smiled.

"For being supportive" I replied.

"Its what girlfriends do isn't it?" She smiled, I pulled back and just looked at her.

"Did you just say girlfriends?" I asked smiling.

"Oh don't get ahead of yourself I'm not normally this sappy" she laughed.

"Yeh well you can't take it back now" I smiled and pressed my lips to hers. It was a gentle and slow kiss that could have lasted forever but we were interrupted by some voices.

"Rose?" Kelley shouted. I pulled away from Sam but kept hold of her hand.

"Yeh" I replied and Kelley followed the voice.

"Oh there you are wait... I hope I'm not interrupting" Kelley laughed in her Scouse accent.

"Nope your ok what's up?" Sam replied still holding my hand.

"We were wondering is you guys wanna make a night of this and go to some clubs?" Kelley smiled. Sam turned to me as if she was asking permission.

"Yeh but can I stop home and get changed because this shit is way to formal" I laughed. My house was only a 20minute drive away.

"Yeh that's cool I'll text you were we end up going" she smiled and walked away.

I turned to Sam, "do you wanna stay with them whilst I get changed? Or you could come back with me as my mums not in" I smirked "Don't worry I won't try anything" we both laughed.

"Urrgh come on" she dragged my arm and we headed to the car park.

Once we got to my house we headed up to my room. It was kinda embarrassing having to bring home your 20year old girlfriend to your parents home as you hadn't moved out yet but Sam didn't seem to mind. "You haven't told me much about you family" Sam pondered as we went into my room.

"There's not much to say, me and my mum hate each other. You've met my brother and my dad lives in LA." I returned.

"Do you miss him?" She asked.

"All the time" I smiled sadly. I looked through my wardrobe but couldn't find anything to wear. "I don't know what to wear" I pouted. Sam got up and gently pressed her lips to mine and moved me out the way so she could look through my wardrobe. She pulled out a black t-shirt and black jeans with white shoes. "Isn't that too casual" I asked.

"Nope just pair it with your jacket and it will look good" she smiled. Sam was still in her tight black dress and it was very tempting to remove it.

"Ok" I sighed. Sam moved over to me and carefully removed my tie. She then worked at the buttons of my shirt whilst leaving small kisses down my neck. I felt weak at her touch. She removed my shirt leaving me in my sports bra. Carefully she traced her fingers over my defined abs and continued pressing her warm lips against my body, she was driving me crazy.

I wanted to remove her dress but she stopped me, "maybe later" she smiled putting my tshirt over my head.

"Meany" i pouted and Sam laughed. I gently pressed my lips to hers.

"Cmon hurry up and get your jeans on" she slapped my butt and walked over to my bed.

"Sorry I was a little distracted" I laughed putting on my jeans.

We both walked downstairs and I saw my brother sat at the breakfast bar. "What you doing here?" I asked. "Wait let me guess mum made you check up on me?" I laughed and he just smiled.

"Are you going out?" He asked.

"Yeh I won't be back until late so leave the back door open" I replied grabbing an apple.

"Ok be careful" he sighed. Sam appeared from around the corner. "Oh hey you must be Sam?" My brother spoke a little off but stood up to shake Sams hand.

"Hi" Sam spoke confidently.

"Anyway we are going to go I'll see you later" I grabbed Sams hand headed out of the door. Once the door was shut Sam turned to me.

"What was his problem?" She asked a little annoyed.

"Its complicated he didn't like how me and Beth ended things because I kissed you, I'm guessing he's still a little pissed because they got on really well" I sighed wrapping my arm around Sams waist.

"Oh that's understandable" Sam nodded "not many of your friends and family like me huh" she sighed.

"They will do when they see how happy you make me" I smiled.

Kelley sent me the address and we made our way to the club.