Beth ~ Chapter 13

I wasn't thinking. I was just so angry but it was over something so little. I didn't like how Rose raised her voice at me but I should have stayed and talk to her. I've ruined her birthday.

I got in the Uber and travelled to my mums. I needed to see her so badly she would talk some sense into me. I knocked on the door and saw her face. I immediately broke down and she pulled me in for a hug. "What's happened honey?" My mum whispered softly.

We went and sat down and I explained everything. She gave me a soft look and wrapped her arm around me. We sat there for ages, just me and my mum caressing my hair. "Just give her time, maybe something else has happened that she hasn't opened up about" she planted a kiss on my head.

"I'm sorry for just coming over crying" I tried rubbing my eyes dry and standing up but my mum stopped me.

"I'm your mother it's my job to be your tissue" she smiled.

"LIVVVY" Tommy ran in and hugged me.

"Hey you! Have just finished school?" He was dressed in his school uniform and it looked adorable. "Yeh! Are you staying tonight?"

"I dunno mate we will see" I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Hey beth long time no see" my step dad bill gave me a big hug. We were really close and he acted more like my dad than my real dad. "Are you ok?" He gave my mum a worried look as he saw my puffy eyes.

"She's ok, can you get Tom some food?" He gave my mum a knowing look and busied himself and Tommy.

"I would send her a text to show that you care but also if she doesn't reply, don't press it" my mum carefully spoke. I listened to her and typed out the same text about 10 times not finding the right words.
But she beat me to it.

Rose- I'm sorry for shouting, we are leaving for the match. I still have your ticket if you want it? I know we need to talk and we will when we get back home. Again I'm sorry xxx

I showed my mum my phone and she read the message. "She obviously didn't mean what she said earlier, she really cares. Are you going to go?"

I sighed. "Come on I'll give you a lift" my mum grabbed her keys and we left.

The stadium was filled with people which made it hard to see a certain blonde. I spotted Zak first ordering some food so I left my mum and walked over.

"Oh hey ,Beth" he looked surprised to see me "You ok?"

"Better than earlier, I'm sorry for storming out" I looked away ashamed of what happened.

"I know Rose can be harsh sometimes but she hides away her emotions" he continued "she wasn't upset about you, her mum phoned, drunk like usual and it really upset her and it didn't help you were arguing"

I felt really bad now. I should have stayed and listened when she needed me but I just made things ten times worse.

"She must really like you as she doesn't usually come running back straight away from an argument" I looked at him confused "I heard she sent you a text" I understood what he meant.

"Where are they?" I asked wanting to apologise again to Rose. Zak grabbed his food and directed me to an excited Rose. She was stood up singing the National anthem and joking with her dad. She turned around and saw me standing there watching her. She continued to look at me as Zak dishes around the food.

"Oh, and I found a straggler" Zak spoke motioning towards me. Rose eventually got out her seat and walk over to me.

"I'm sorry-" we both began to speak. We stifled a laugh and I wrapped my arms around Rose pulling her into an embrace. She immediately returned it putting her face into my neck.

"Come on let's enjoy the rest of this day" I whispered grabbing her hand to watch the game.

I was cheering USA as it was my nationality and Rose was cheering England. It was a close match but England managed a 3-2 win and Rose was so excited. Rose didn't want to eat out so we headed back home to have another bbq.

"Did you see your mum?" Rose asked as we entered our room.

"Yeh" I spoke quietly.

"I'm guessing she doesn't like me anymore?" Rose had a sad smile.

"She thought I overreacted, which I did, she still wants to see you somewhen" rose walked over to the bed and motioned for me to go sit on her lap with her puppy eyes. "Your such a child" I laughed.

"Hmm let's talk" she stated "you start"

"I don't have much to say other than I'm sorry and I will always support you with your football, you just surprised me a little as you had never spoken about it" I spoke gently not wanting another argument.

"Thank you" rose smiled and pulled me closer "friends again?" She laughed.

"More like girlfriends" I smiled pressing a kiss on her warm lips. As I pulled away rose grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me closer. Rose held me gently cupping my cheek with one hand. She lent down and softly kissed the tender spot on my neck, sending a warmth that radiated throughout my body. All my thoughts were clouded by the small kisses Rose was leaving. My hand slowly explored under her hoodie feeling the defined abs. I slowly lifted Roses jumper off leaving her bare in her sports bra. Our lips locked together and Rose bit down on my lower lip asking for entry.

Roses' hands moved to my body gently running up and down my spine and I began to take my top off. Rose pulled away from the kiss "Are you sure?" She whispered. "We can stop before it gets too far?"

I gently pressed my lips against hers and stared deep into her ocean blue eyes. Nothing mattered in this moment. "I trust you" rose smiled gently as she removed my top leaving small kisses down my body. She pulled me down to the bed and the rest was an electrifying blur.

————————————————————————

We laid under the covers, lost in the moment as we both settled from our high. Rose kissed my forehead and pulled me closer, our bare body's touching each other. I had fallen so heavy for this girl. I trusted her with my body and nearly with my heart.

"Come on let's get dressed and go eat I think my dads cooking on the balcony" rose whispered softly.

"5 more minutes" I mumbled shutting my eyes.

"Ok but it's your fault if someone walks in" She joked.

20 minutes later we got up and dressed and made our way to the balcony hand in hand.

"I'm taking you two made up" her dad smiled. I felt my cheeks burn red and saw rose start laughing.

"Something like that" Rose said pulling me onto her lap as we sat on the outside sofa.

"Well, food has been ready for a little while so help yourself" Tony smiled offering us plates but rose politely declined. I was starving so happily grabbed a burger.

"You've barely eaten all day" I gave Rose a worrying look.

"I'm fine not really hungry" she gave a reassuring smile "and besides iv already had desert" she whispered into my ear.

I gently hit her on the arm, "Hmm pervert" I laughed.