Im happy

We got to the bar and nearly the whole team was there. There was a few unfamiliar faces that I would have to learn the names of but on the whole I knew most people. Sam walked by my side and as tempting as it was to grab her hand I resisted as I guess she would want to keep us a secret like last time. However I felt an arm rest around my waist and as I looked over I was greeted with a large smile. "But what-" I was interrupted.

"Shhh. I don't care who knows and who doesn't. I want us to work this time and if people know I can be with you all the time. Let's just say I can't keep my hands of you" Sam grinned shyly.

"Okay" I smiled softly and gently pressed a kiss on Sams forehead.

"Well look who it is" I heard a familiar voice from behind. I turned around and a smile immediately spread on my face.

"Tori?!" I half shouted running and giving her a hug. "What are you doing here? Wait don't tell me you got called up?!" I asked excitedly.

"Yep" tori laughed. It felt so good to see her again. "Anyway how are you ?"

"I'm good actually still trying to get over everything but I'm getting there" I smiled as I saw Sam look over to me.

"And you must be Sam. One of England's top scorers in the u20 squad" tori laughed and enveloped Sam into a hug making Sam very awkward. "I've heard a lot about you. I see you two are back together?"

"Yeh we are" I clasped Sams hand and squeezed it gently.

"I will never understand how your ugly mug can get such beautiful girls" tori laughed and I lightly hit her. "Anyway nice catch up but I'll leave you to it I'm sure I'll see you ugly face too much this week" tori teased as she walked off.

"Love you too" I shouted after her laughing.

"What do you want to drink?" Sam asked me turning towards the bar.

"Can I just have a glass of water please?" I replied as I was trying to stay clear from alcohol.

"Are you sure? Everyone else is drinking" Sam pressed unaware of why I wasn't drinking I couldn't blame her as we hadn't talked about it yet.

"Umm I'm trying not to drink at the moment... I'll explain later" I half smiled and went and sat with the other girls.

Sam later joined us with our drinks and I was wondering how close she would sit near me. If it was up to me I would have her on my lap but I didn't want to make it uncomfortable for her or anyone else. Sam took the seat opposite me and next to Kelley but for some reason she looked a little off.

"Are you okay?" I whispered so only she could see. Sam replied with a gentle nod and a smile. The rest of the night was fun but I was so tired from all the travelling I just wanted to get back to the hotel.

Me and Sam passed out as soon as our heads hit the pillow. It was the small things like the human touch on your waist that meant the most. It left me in a never ending loop of thoughts wondering why I left in the first place. Yes I would always care for Beth. But Sam... Sam was a whole new world of happiness and love. I loved every part of her and even after everything. We found our way back to each other. It was a weird connection... but it was the right connection and one even our stubbornness couldn't break. Sam was the one. She always had been I just shut my eyes for a brief amount of time, avoiding the true things in life that are worth the everyday fight of guilt and remorse. Sam is my future... I mean I love her right?