Wales - Rose

"Hey babe sorry I didn't call when I landed yesterday, me and the girls went out for the night, call me when you get this. I miss you."
I left the voice message and grabbed my things to go meet the team downstairs for breakfast. We all went out last night and got to know each other really well. Georgia got a bit too drunk and I ended up carrying her back to her hotel room. Her roommate Demi, helped but wasn't as strong as me so couldn't carry her up the stairs.

Amber and I stayed up till midnight just talking about everything and nothing. She was really easy to get along with and I was glad she was my roommate. The hotel was fancy and had two double beds in it with a large walk-in shower.

I made my way downstairs and I could already hear all the girls joking about. When I walked in I could see a very grumpy Georgia sat with her head in her hands. I laughed and decided it was a good opportunity to wind her up.

"Hey, Georgia!" I shouted loudly behind her. She briefly looked up holding up her middle finger. I took the seat next to her on a table with amber and Demi and they were both laughing. "You said some really odd thing when you were passed out in my arms like a baby last night." I winked at Demi to get her to play along. "I'm pretty sure we all didn't need to know about how jealous you are of sam" she looked up horrified. "I'm pretty sure you even said she was hot and even you would hook up with her?" Demi decided to join in.

"Yeh when you were sleeping you were rambling away about it, you must really like that girl" Demi added. Amber just sat there looking sorry for Georgia.

"Oh fuck off" Georgia got up and went to get some food.

"Oh, Georgia I'm pretty sure she heard you say it too" I shouted after her. Demi and I air high five and sat back down laughing.

"You guys are so cruel" Amber laughed.

"Well, she shouldn't have drunk so much" I laughed. Georgia walked back over to us and flicked some food at me.

"You are the worse, I just went and apologised to Sam and she didn't have a clue what I was on about" Georgia sulked. We all started laughing.

"I'll get you back for that Rose" she punched my stomach and started laughing.

"Ouch" I squealed being over dramatic causing Georgia to sigh even more.

Once breakfast was over we all went back up to our rooms and I felt my phone ringing. It was Beth.

"Hey, babe! I was just about to leave and go train" I explained as I got my boots on.

"Oh don't let me keep you. I saw your Instagram last night it looks like your having fun" I heard Beth reply slightly bitter but I decided to ignore it.

"Yeh all the girls are really nice, Georgia and Amber seemed to be my closest friends at the moment."

"That's great, have you seen your insta this morning you have loads of comments on all your photos about how cute we are!" She exclaimed.

"I know, the picture of me and Georgia went on the England page so I had loads of people start following me" I laughed down the phone.

"I miss you" Beth whispered softly.

"I miss you too" I replied. "I better go amber is calling me I'll text you later"

I heard a "Bye" then the phone call ended. Beth seemed a little cold but I wasn't going to read into it too much, she might have just had a bad day.

It was our first day of training together as a team so I had to show everyone how good I am. If I wanted a chance in the first team I would have to train harder than the other keepers. There were two other keepers, Jules and Lexi who were both amazing.