England vs Czech

As a group, we all walked down to the restaurant where we would be eating. Sam walked ahead with Kelley and Demi whilst I stayed with amber and Georgia. We were all tired so the walk was uneventful. I couldn't stop looking at Sam in front of me.

Once we arrived at the restaurant we all sat down and somehow Sam managed to end up sitting next to me. I could smell her familiar perfume and it smelt so good. Sat on the other side to me was amber and Kelley sat on the other side to Sam. Sam stayed talking to Kelley but I felt her hand lace on top of mine under the table. I grinned as I talked to Amber. It was the small touches that made me feel special.

The waiter took our long drink order, I opted for beer whilst I noticed Sam got a glass of wine. I didn't want to drink to much as we had a match tomorrow but at the same time I wanted to enjoy this last meal. Sam leaned over to me "you look good by the way" she whispered into my ear. I smiled and she gently squeezed my hand but then soon let go of it. I missed her touch as soon as she let go but I knew she didn't want people seeing.

Once our food came we all went quiet tucking into the lush food. "I want to make a toast" I heard Kelley shout.

"Oh no here we go" Sam muttered and a few of the other girls laughed.

"As you all know Sams last game for the u20 squad is tomorrow so I would like to thank her and also congratulate her as I found out earlier she has made the England woman's team!" Kelley shouted and everyone clapped and congratulated Sam.

She turned to me and I gave a soft smile and she returned it, knowing I was happy for her but also a little sad I wouldn't be playing with her again.

The meal was pleasant and it wasn't long until we all headed back to the hotel, some of the girls stayed at the bar but I wanted to get a good night sleep for the match tomorrow. Sam followed me out without me realising until I felt her arm around me. I looked towards her and saw she had a massive grin on her face. She pulled me down and alleyway out of view of everyone. Our eyes met sharing words without even speaking. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I placed mine on her hips.

Slowly Sam leaned in leaving a light kiss on my lips and then on my jaw and then another on the sensitive spot on my neck. She moved her face back up to mine and I felt the warmth of her lips brush against mine. "I had an idea" she spoke in between kisses.

"Oh yeh what's that?" I asked surprised.

"You can come to La with me" she spoke seriously. I pulled away slightly confused and shocked.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm being serious, I have my own apartment and I would pay for your flight. Just for a week or maybe two" she grinned. I was still overwhelmed about the suggestion.

"But what about college?" I asked.

"Just take a week off its nearly holiday season anyway!" She spoke excitedly. "Your 18 So you don't need parents permission and you said your dad lived out there anyway- just say your visiting him" she had planned this all out.

"Isn't it a bit soon, I mean we have only known each other for a week?" I asked still unsure.

"Well it's up to you, if you don't want to come straight away we can do it somewhen else, It was just an idea" she smiled.

"I mean I love the idea I just don't know if it's possible, I'm already behind in college-"

"You don't have to explain I get it" she smiled "really it was just and idea" she wrapped her arms around me and pressed her lips gently against mine leaving a light kiss. "Cmon let's get back it's getting late" she grabbed my hand and we walked back to the hotel together.