Perfect ending

Today was the day my princess would become my queen.

Who would have thought that after all our issues I would be standing in my bedroom all dressed up in a fancy tux ... scared as shit about to get married. Sam was my world and it took me way to long to realise how special she was to me. I loved her so much and today would mark the best day of my life. The day that Sam would become my wife.

The proposal was more than perfect. I was scared it was too soon, too rash but Sam disagreed as she too had planned to propose. My family was over the moon- sams not too happy but at the end of the day if I was sams happiness that's all that mattered.

I heard a knock on the door and saw a familiar face. "It's time" Zak grinned offering his arm. "Your beautiful bride is waiting"

"I'm so scared" I giggled in a nervously.

"You'll be fine. Now come on you don't want to keep her waiting"

Me and my brother got into the all black car that was decorated with bows and ribbons. I was terrified but at the same time so excited to see my soon to be wife. If someone had told me 2 years ago that on this day I would be getting married to a stunning bride I would have just laughed. But this was it. It was all real.

We arrived outside of the church and My dad was waiting outside- we decided to be traditional- but also we wanted to get married in England as that was where most of our family lived. My dad had a massive grin on his face and helped me out the car. "I never imagined that I would be walking you down the aisle Rose. My beautiful daughter finally pulled a stunning girl and kept her close to her heart. Mum would be proud of you !"

"Thanks dad" I replied laughing.

I hadn't seen Sams dress yet as tradition says it's bad luck, but I knew she would look absolutely stunning. My hands were so shaky as I tried to remain calm, not even a World Cup final would make me this nervous. My little brother Jesé, Sofia's son, had just learnt to walk so held my hand as my dad held the other.

I entered the church and walked to the front with my back facing the entrance. The church was grand and delicate. I wasn't religious myself but I knew Sams parents were so I guess they would appreciate the traditionalism. I was surprised to see them sat in the second row looking partly happy. I had only met them once and they weren't very accepting of our relationship. Apparently I was the first girlfriend of Sam that was introduced to them so it was understandable that they would find it challenging.

There wasn't too many people in the church, mainly family and close friends. A lot of teammates had come as well which I was surprised about. I saw Georgia and Tori smiling at me. Alfie- Who was my 'best man'- stood at the front of the church waiting for me. He had helped me so much over the years and had become a really close friend. He was always there when I needed him so it was only deserving that he was my best man.

A few minutes later I heard Sam arrive and slowly turned my head towards the entrance.

"Wow" was all I muttered as I was lost for words. Sam gently smiled as I just stared in awe. How was she so beautiful?

It felt like forever before she was by my side. Her dress was crystal white with a lacy design across her torso. The bottom was simple but looked delicately beautiful. Sam had her brown locks in a complex up-do and her makeup made her emerald eyes even more piercing. I was a lucky girl.

I gently brushed my finger against Sams and locked our hands together.

Sam PoV:

As I stood hand in hand, side by side with Rose, I realised she was my world. All our drama had been forgotten as it lead us to this special moment.