Dinner - Sam

I got out of that room in a hot mess, Rose was driving me crazy without even realising. I had never felt like this about a person I had just met. I walked into my room which seemed to be everyone's gathering room. Kelley was sat on my bed with a towel on her head then Alex and Demi were sat on Jules bed. "Where did you go?" Kelley asked.

"Nowhere" I shut her out like I usually did with everyone apart from Rose. I was known as the moody one on the team as I never showed much emotion towards anyone. "I'm getting in the shower" I shouted from the bathroom putting my speaker on. I loved to listen to music, especially in the shower.

I walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me looking for clothes. "Kelley do you mind" she was sat on my bed that had my clothes on. I motioned for her to get up. I put on my black vans t-shirt and black biker jeans paired with a red pair of vans. I tied my hair in a bun and applied some makeup. "Are we going anywhere special for dinner?" I asked but didn't receive a reply as they were to focused on the tv. "Hello?" I shouted getting slightly irritated.

"It's just some restaurant done the road I think" Kelley half answered. But I wasn't really listening as I saw a text pop up which immediately put a grin on my face.

Rose- Hey :) x

Sam- Hey to you too xx

Rose- Meet me downstairs in 5? X

Sam- Sure x

I put my phone away and made my way downstairs, "where you going now?" I heard Kelley shout.

"Downstairs" I replied bluntly, shutting the door.

I waited downstairs, lent up against the wall busying myself with my phone until I saw a familiar face. "Hey what's up-" I was interrupted by Rose grabbing my hand and pulling me outside. "Where are you taking me?" I laughed slightly unsure to what she was doing. Rose stopped when we got to the small park outside the hotel.

"We need to talk where we won't be interrupted" she spoke sharply. I smiled lightly at her abruptness.

"What do we need to talk about?" I asked half knowing the answer.

"This-us and what's going to happen after tomorrow because I sure as hell don't want to just 'forget about it'" she croaked just above a whisper. I looked at her and grabbed her hands putting them into mine.

"Ok first I'm not going to forget about it and secondly you need stop panicking and overthinking things" I smiled softly.

"But what's going to happen when I go back to England and you go to America?" She asked slightly confused.

"I don't know, it will be hard that's why I said for us not to rush into something that we both know in the long run isn't right" I replied calmly. "We will just have to wait and see what transfer deals you get after this. I mean you never know- that scholarship might just happen in La were I play" I didn't like seeing rose sad as she deserved to be happy all the time.

"Ok" she whispered.

"Ok?" I asked.

"We will see what happens, but promise me we will still talk even if it's over text" she still looked a little defeated. I didn't know what her situation was like at home or with Beth and I didn't want to step on anyone's toes. But I did know that I wasn't going to give up on Rose over a few complications, she was special.

"I promise, and like i said you can't get rid of me that quickly" I laughed pulling her into me. I gently kissed her forehead and brushed my fingers through her soft hair. "Cmon let's go to this stupid meal thing" I laughed getting up pulling Rose with me.

Rose POV:

Sam and I sat in the waiting lounge, we were both browising on our phones. Sam had a lot more followers on social media than me and seemed to be very popular both in America and in England. Sam had her hand resting on my knee, gently drawing shapes with her finger. Occasionally she would show me an odd post or look to see what i was doing. I was currently drowning in college work as I hadn't even started it. All the other girls were taking ages to get ready for the meal that was suppose to be at 7 but at this rate it was looking more like 8. "What's that?" Sam asked gently. I was currently looking at the coursework requirements and what i needed to do by Tuesday. It was a lot.

"College work" i frowned at her and she gave me a scrunched up face look.

"I would offer to help but I don't think i would be much use, I didn't go to college" I gave her a puzzled look. "I dropped out to play football which now thinking about it, it wasn't a smart move" she laughed a little.

"Yeh well i have this assignment that i was supposed to be doing while i was here but I haven't even touched it" I sighed "your helping me by just being with me" i smiled. Sam looked at me and returned the smile.

"You sure I'm not a distraction?" She laughed but started moving her hand higher up my leg massaging my inner thigh.

"Hmm just a little" I smiled "i was wondering if it would be too obvious if we sat next to each other on the coach?" I asked.

"I few questions might be asked but we should be able too, and on the plane too" she smiled.

"Are you not going straight back to America" i asked surprised.

"Nope I'm coming back to England to see my family for a few days in Manchester" i smiled but then gave her a pouty face when i heard her family lives in Manchester. "Whereabouts do you live?"

"London" i frowned but Sam just smiled. "I'm sure i could make a pit stop and besides I'm flying back to America from heathrow so i will be in London anyway"

"Hmm ok" i smiled. It was so tempting to press my lips against hers but i knew someone could walk in at any moment. "It's so hard not to kiss you right now" I whispered.

"I know but-"

"Oh hey you two where's the rest?" I heard Kelley say from behind us. Sam immediately removed her hand and created a little more distance between us.

"Uhh I'm not sure" i stuttered a little. "I think there still getting ready" i added.

"Oh ok ill go get them" Kelley smiled and walked away.

"Shit that was close" i laughed. Sam just smiled, she looked a little sad.

"I wish i could just kiss you too"