1

Roxanne

"Come on Lacey!" I whine, grabbing her hand to pull her away from her future husband's hold. "It's one night. I'm sure Hunt here can do without you for one fucking night before you are tied down forever!"

"Roxy, I don't think it's a good idea," The beautiful blonde haired girl says quietly as she plays with the hem of her dress. "I-I really don't feel like drinking tonight."

"You don't have to drink! I'll do the drinking for you!" I say as I grin like the Cheshire cat. "Please."

"Jesus fucking Christ, can you just shut up already!" Hunter yells as he wraps an arm around Lacey's waist to pull her back into him. The stocky man plants a kiss right behind Lacey's ear, making the girl blush a deep shade of red. "She said no, she fucking means no."

"Come on! You are no fun since this idiot tied you down!"

"Hey!"

"No offence, Hunt," I say as I shoot him a wink. "Lacey, it's only a matter of time before you are knocked up with the future VP and can't do this anymore. Come out with me! Just us girls!"

"Roxy-"

"I'll even stick around you the entire night and I promise I won't abandon you for some guy no matter how hot he is!" I place my hand over my heart. "Scout's honour!"

"I don't think that's how that works-"

"And!" I interrupt her, raising my voice. "I will pay for all of your drinks. So what do you say?"

Lacey looks over at Hunter with her big, brown eyes - her usual, sweet smile gracing her lips. I watch between the two as they do their weird, couples telepathy thing until Hunter groans loudly, rolling his eyes. 

"Fine, go." He says gruffly. "You better not get her arrested like last time, Rox. I swear I will whoop your ass. I don't care if you are a girl and the Prez's daughter." 

I make a ridiculously high-pitched noise as I pull my best friend out of her man's arms, dragging her towards the clubhouse door. "I promise we won't get into too much trouble," I shout over my shoulder before exiting the clubhouse with Lacey in tow. 

I'm pretty sure I hear Hunter yell something after me, but I am too far away to hear - and I don't really care what he has to say anyway. 

"This is going to be awesome! I heard about this new bar in the town over. There is a live band tonight and I guess they are some kind of G'N'R cover band or whatever," I say as I pull her towards my bike. "It's going to be so fucking awesome to just-"

"I'm not getting on that," Lacey says, interrupting my ramblings. "Especially with you driving."

Rolling my eyes, I wrap my long, black hair into a low ponytail and grab my helmet that sits on my seat. "And why the fuck not?" I say as I narrow my eyes at her. "I am a fantastic driver. You know this."

"Yeah, but you drive really fast and I'm wearing this dress. It's not really appropriate bike attire. And Hunter says that you aren't really that safe-"

"I don't understand why you still insist on wearing these ridiculous dresses. I mean, you are marrying Hunter for fuck's sake, Lacey. He's gonna be the VP of the Red Devils next year. You will have no choice but to ride on a god-forsaken motorcycle." I pause, clipping my helmet. "And I am the safest fucking biker in this entire club! Hunter is full of shit. I don't know what you see in the asshole!"

"I think I will just drive my car," She says, pointing to her little hatchback parked by the entrance we just walked out of. "I could meet you there? And you are more than welcome to join me for the drive."