21

William

"Oh," I say, chuckling. "I'm definitely happy I answered this phone call."

"William?" Jaxon's confused, yet angry voice questions. "What the hell-"

"So I've learned something recently," I say as I lean back into my chair. I click the speaker button on and place the phone on my desk. Jack, my VP, and Hunter, his son, are sitting across from me, glaring at the phone in disgust. "I've learned that you managed to woo my darling daughter, Roxanne."

"Where the fuck is she, asshole? I swear to God if you hurt her-"

"I wouldn't hurt my own flesh and blood," I growl, not liking his words. "Even if they betray me. However, I can't speak for my men. They don't really like traitors." I would never let anyone hurt my daughter. Ever.

I nod my head and Lewey, my road captain, brings in Roxanne.

"Let go of me!" She yells as she fights against his hold. She's cuffed, but she's smart. I've taught her how to fight even when she's at a disadvantage. So, I'm not surprised when she manages to get away from him, leaving him on the floor. In any other situation, I would smile at her accomplishment.

"Fuck, Roxy!" Lewey curses as he grabs his bloody nose.

"I told you to let go of me." She says with a smirk before standing up straight and giving me her full attention. "How could I be of service, father?"

"Roxanne? Is that you?" Jaxon yells through the phone speaker.

"Jaxon?" She says, her voice barely a whisper. Her face has completely changed from the pissed off little spitfire she usually is to one that looks like she could break at the drop of a hat. It ticks me off that some idiot guy could change her like this. I raised her to be strong and independent. Now, she's weak and in love. I hate it.

She walks towards the phone and Hunter stops her just before she reaches it. "Let go of me, Hunter!" She yells, trying to get away from him. Unfortunately for her, Hunter is much larger and much stronger. There's no way in hell that she could put him on the ground like she did Lewey. No fucking way.

"Roxanne, are you okay? Are you hurt? I swear if-"

"I'm fine," she says, still struggling against Hunter. "A little tied up, but I'm fine. Look, Jaxon. I'm so sorry about-"

"It's fine. I know the truth now, love. I know why you didn't tell me. I understand. I love you too." He says and my face twists into one of disgust.

Slapping my hand onto the table, I say, "Now that we got all that lovey-dovey bullshit out the way, let's talk."

Hunter pushes Roxy into a seat and she shoots him a glare as he sits beside her. His hand rests firmly on her shoulder and doesn't move despite her attempting to squirm away from him.

"What the fuck do you want, Myers?" Jaxon demands angrily.

"I don't think you are in any position to talk to me like that. I have more than enough men to take your club right now and," I pause, grinning at my daughter. "I have your girl."

"You wouldn't hurt her."

"As I said before, I wouldn't, but my men..."

"I get it." He cuts me off, his voice showing his defeat.

"So, I hear you took my son."

"He's dead."

"Yeah, I got that. I want his body." I say angrily. "And I want it today."