4

Jax

I don't usually ride in the back of the pack, but today I just felt like doing something different. I wanted to enjoy the scenery without worrying about the men around me. Sometimes I just like to enjoy the ride. 

I see everyone slowing in front of me and I quickly follow suit. We aren't scheduled to stop until we hit the bar, but of course, some idiot probably ran out of gas or something. More than likely Axel. He's famous for that. 

Pulling over onto the shoulder, I quickly walk throw the rows of bikes to the front of the pack. Axel is standing there talking to someone I can't see and I force myself to stand a little taller as I go into 'President mode'. 

"Why are we stopped?" I ask and Axel turns around to face me with that stupid grin of his plastered to his face. 

And that's when I see her - my beautiful Goddess standing there, leaning against a '49 Harley in an unusual teal colour. I can't help the feeling of pride that fills me when I see her at this moment. She's totally perfect standing there in her cut-off shorts and white tank with black riding boots similar to my own. Her hair is loose, blowing around her each time the wind picks up. 

"Well, look who it is," I say, a smirk forming on my face. "Didn't expect to see such a beautiful face this early in the morning."

"Do you know this ray of sunshine?" Axel asks, nodding towards her. "Her name is Roxanne." He enunciates her name and I slowly nod my head. 

"Roxanne," I say and I swear I see her shiver. "Would you like to join me for a drink?"

She looks away, biting her lip for a moment as she contemplates her answer. I turn to Axel and nod my head towards my men behind him. He doesn't even hesitate, turning towards the men and riding off in the direction of my bar. Roxanne watches the bikers pass one by one until we are the only two left standing on the shoulder. 

"Well?" I ask, growing impatient. 

I watch her take in a deep breath, releasing it slowly. "Actually, I have a better idea." She says, a soft smile gracing her lips. "But, do you have an extra helmet I could borrow? I kinda left in a hurry."

I chuckle. "On the run, love?" I say as I turn towards my bike. I can hear the crunch of the stones beneath her feet as she follows behind me. I grab my spare and hand it to her. 

She smiles, a glint in her eye. "Thanks. Try to keep up eh?" She says before running towards her bike. I can't help but admire her as she hops on and starts the engine. She sure is something. 

I quickly start my own and take off after her. She is fast, but it's nothing I'm not used to. We're soon riding side by side at a steady speed. I'm not sure where she's leading me, but something about this girl gives me the urge to follow her anywhere. 

And that's just what I'll do.