7

Roxanne

I got my fucking period. 

Of course, I would. 

Cuddled up with the hottest man I've ever seen and I get a fucking visit from the crimson tide. I ran to his bathroom in hopes that one of his lady callers left behind a tampon or something, but there was nothing there. 

I didn't expect there to be. 

So I found a notepad and pen and left him a note. Hopefully, he isn't too pissed. 

The walk back to his bar wasn't too bad, but it still sucked. I still didn't have a jacket or anything and the morning air was cool against my bare skin. Add in the fact that I was walking with toilet paper stuffed up in there...I'm sure you get there. 

When I finally arrived at the bar, I didn't expect to see Axel and another guy - who does look familiar, but I'm terrible with names - sitting outside, puffing on a cigarette. Knowing that I won't be able to leave without at least acknowledging them, I head over and force a sweet smile onto my lips. 

"Morning boys."

"Mornin', Angel," Axel says in that smooth voice of his. I'm sure if I met him first, I would have dropped my panties for him in a heartbeat. The man sure is a stunner. A man whore, but a stunner nonetheless. 

"I'm just here to grab my bike and then I gotta take off." I gesture towards my Harley standing beside what I assume to be their bikes. 

"Jax know you leaving in the middle of the night?" He asks, raising a brow. 

"Nah, he's sleeping. Didn't want to wake him with my lady shit." I wink as he visibly cringes. "You know how it is." The other guy laughs and Axel rolls his eyes. "I'll be around."

Walking over to my bike, I realize I again don't have a helmet. Shit. "I forgot my helmet at Jax's. Do you happen to have a spare?" 

The unknown man nods his head and walks over to his bike, pulling out a bright red helmet with the Sons of Silence insignia on it. Double shit. "Here," He says, tossing it to me. 

I hesitate for a second and I see him narrow his eyes at me. Forcing myself to put the helmet on, I offer him a smile and get onto my bike. I'll have to avoid people so they don't see this. I can just imagine the uproar it would cause. 

Nodding at the two men, I send my bike into motion and make the long journey home. I live in the city which is a huge change from the country roads. The chances of someone seeing me in this stupid helmet skyrocket the second I see the city limit sign. 

My heart races as I speed through the city, ignoring stoplights in an attempt to get to my apartment. Thankfully, It's now only five in the morn. Hopefully, everyone is still sleeping. 

I manage to get inside my apartment without running into anyone that could rat on me. Well, at least I think I do. When I get inside my apartment, I throw the helmet inside my closet and run to my bathroom. 

I don't think details are needed here. 

Once I am cleaned up, I slip into the cool blankets of my bed - instantly missing the warmth of Jaxon's body beside me. Slowly, exhaustion settles in and I fall into a deep sleep.