11

Jax

"Are you serious?" She asks, her eyes lighting up as she looks up at me. Her perfect lips are curled up into the biggest smile and her arms are wrapped tightly around my waist. 

"Yep," I say simply, turning to look back at the road ahead of me. She squeezes me tightly and I swear I hear a squeal behind me. 

"I haven't been here in ages, Jaxon," She says, raising her voice as I the light turns green and I press the gas. "I fucking love it here!" 

We continue down the road until we reach the entry gates. I pay the twenty fucking dollars for parking before entering the park to find a parking spot. This place is a fucking zoo and all I can think of is someone knocking over my bike or something stupid - which pisses me the fuck off. 

"There's a spot right there!" Roxanne says, pointing at a tiny spot between a van and piece of shit Ford truck. 

"No fucking way."

"We have to park somewhere."

"Yeah," I say, pointing over towards a blocked off, very empty parking lot towards the entrance of the park. "There." 

"That's the premium parking, Jaxon."

"So?"

"You have to pay extra for that." 

"Your point?" 

She laughs, shaking her head before resting it against my back. I drive us over to the gated parking, handing the man another twenty before picking a spot beside another bike. Roxanne hops off before I can even pull the key out of the ignition. 

I guess Canada's Wonderland was a good idea. 

"I'm so excited, Jaxon! I can't wait to go on all the rides! I hear Leviathan is amazing and then there is of course Dragonfire. That's my favourite." She says, her excitement building with each word. "Oh, and Timberwolf Falls!"

"I didn't bring a change of clothes, love."

"But that's part of the fun!"

I chuckle as I lift my leg over my bike. "We will go on whatever you want," I tell her, wrapping my arm around her waist. 

"Promise?" 

"Abso-fucking-lutely."

She grins before grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the entrance of the park. I have a feeling that this will be a very long day. 

After quite literally going on every single ride and spending several hundred dollars on fast passes and junk food, Roxanne finally agrees to leave

After quite literally going on every single ride and spending several hundred dollars on fast passes and junk food, Roxanne finally agrees to leave. I'm exhausted, but she's like the energizer bunny. She still has the energy to spare. 

"That first hill was fucking insane! I felt like I was flying!" She yells, putting her arms out like an aeroplane. "Are you sure you don't want to go on it again?"