15

Axel 

"Get the fucking guns from the locker! Tanner, get the women into the basement! Dennis, on the roof now!" I bellow out orders left and right. The Red Devils are here for revenge. About fucking time, I was beginning to think they had gone soft. 

A window shatters and I duck down. Pulling my gun from my waistband, a run over to the newly created opening and crouch low. Peaking over the edge, I count our intruders. 

Twenty-six. Normally that wouldn't be terrible, but of course, it's a fucking Sunday morning. Nobody is around. I got maybe seven guys, that's it. 

Pulling my phone out of my pocket, I dial Jaxon and rest it between my ear and shoulder while simultaneously sticking my gun out the window and aimlessly pulling the trigger. 

"Hello?"

"Where the fuck are you, Jaxon?" I scream into my phone while reloading. 

"Axel? It's Rox-"

"The Red Devils are here. They got the big guns! You need to get here now!" I yell at the girl, my eyes catch movement to my right and I see Ryder standing up behind the bar. The idiot's gonna get himself shot. "Slade, get  Ryder out from behind that bar before he gets fucking shot!"

"Jaxon!" I hear her yell. "Axel, I'm getting-"

"Get here now before everyone's fucking dead man!" I yell before hanging up on her. I hear an explosion outside and duck down as the debris flies through the broken window. "Fuck!"

I fire off a few more shots until my gun is empty. I have nothing more on me. 

"I need more ammo!" I yell, looking around me. Tanner is lying dead on the floor with another man and a woman - regulars to the bar, but not members of the club. The door chime dings and I see the Myers kid step inside, his gun drawn. "Fuck!"

"I got some here, Axel!" Adalyn yells as she runs a gun and a few clips over to me. She catches the attention of Myers and he aims his gun at her. 

"Addie, get down!" I scream, but it's too fucking late. 

I shot echoes through the bar, stopping her in her tracks. Her eyes widen and her mouth opens in a soft 'o'. A single tear rolls down her cheek as she falls to her knees.

"No!" I roar, scrambling to get to her before she falls, but again, I'm too late.

She tumbles to the ground in a heap. Blood pools around her and the life slowly leave her eyes as she releases her last breath. 

"Adalyn?" I say, picking her up in my arms. "Adalyn!"

"Man, she's gone," Ryder says as he places a hand on my shoulder. The gunshots have stopped, but the sounds still echo in my head. 

"She can't be."

"I'm sorry, man. She-"

I interrupt him with my fist to his face and he stumbles back. "Don't!" I growl. 

Ryder touches his jaw with his fingers, opening and closing it a few times as if to check it was broken. Then he glares at me angrily. "Don't take this shit out on me," He warns. "I won't be your punching bag." 

I growl and run at him. Raising my fist, I send it right for his face but he ducks it and pushes me away from him. I'm seeing red. Again, I throw another fist at him - this one hits his side. Before he can recover, I send another one into his stomach and back, followed by his nose. Blood runs down his face, but I don't stop. 

"Axel!" I hear Slade yell from behind me, but I continue attacking Ryder. 

A few moments later, I feel Slade and Dennis pulling me away from Ryder - who looks like death.