Chapter 8

Maya's pov

Matt and I had always had a rocky relationship. We hated each other at first then we became friends then we hated each other then we became friends again then we were going out with each other but I Intend to make things right becauss I do love matt but only as a friend I realise that now.

" hey" I tried to smile

" hey." he also tried to smile

" are you okay" I asked him

" yeah I am... Damon told me about you and klaus" he said

" he did." I said " Damon has a big mouth he may of left the part where I don't love him anymore"

" good because you deserve somebody much better. Somebody who loves very single bit of you," matt told me and I smiled back at him.

A slow dance came on and it was a beautiful song I remember me and klaus dancing to it in the 60s before I left.

" care to dance " I looked at him as i can't face" just as friends "

" fine. " I smiled.

I took his hand and he led me out to the dance floor and I put my hands around his neck and he put his on my waist.

" you look beautiful tonight maya " he said and I gently smiled

" thank you Mr president " I said as I looked at his outfit and he chuckled a little bit " listen matt I want us to be friends I don't want it to be awkward between us. We were really good friends before we ruined it "

" yeah I know just falling out of love isn't easy " he whispered

" trust me I know about that" I told him.

I Looked up at him and he kissed me it was only for a second and when I stopped I turn my eyes to see rics face stiffen.

" what was that for" I asked

" it was a I hope you don't die tonigjt kiss" he told me and i smiled and I carried on dancing with him.

_______________________________________

" maya elena bonnie klaus has took Jeremy follow me" ric told us and we followed him out to the corridors

" where's Jeremy" bonnie asked

" just a little bit further" ric told us

" wait stop" elena said to ric

" I just had to get away from that dance" he turned around to us " 60s Urgh not my decade as you would know maya I much prefer the 20s the style the parties the jazz"

" alaric are you on vervain" elena asked

" now why would you ask me that question elena" he asked taking a couple of steps further to us.

" he's being compelled" elena told us

" nope try again maya how about you guess you always knew me so well" he smiled and I looked at him and it all made sense now those weren't rics eyes. His eyes were loving and worm but his were like mine broken and alone.

" klaus" I whispered

" surprise" he smiled

" it all makes sense now that's why you've been acting so different that's why when matt kissed you looked like you were ready to rip off his head" I told him

" yeah I'm not going to lie maya that hurt me" he said

" it's a good thing you don't have a heart then" I told him viciously. Veins were showing and my fangs were appearing.

" it's OK maya your on my hitlist tonight neither are you elena but you are" he pointed at bonnie. He went towards bonnie but he threw him back but he didn't even have a scratch on him.

" did I mention I know a witch your going to have to hit me a lot harder" he said and bonnie did but it was killing her

" run run" she told us and we ran right into Damon.

" hey what's wrong? Klaus he's in rics body like he's possessing it" bonnie told him

" go get Stefan elena and maya " damon told us and we did.

_______________________________________

" where is bonnie" I asked Damon

" doing what needs to be done" Damon said and I knew what that meant so I sped where I catches bonnie scent and it was in the cafeteria second later Stefan and bonnie showed up there.

" bonnie" I screamed but she used her magic to lock the doors. I bashed up against it but I was no use her magic was too strong. She was dying and klaus still looked all health.

" cover your ears" I told both of them and the did.

" ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed and it sent a shock wave that opened the door but I was too late bonnie was dead. I was so angry with nik.