Chapter 30

Maya pov

I waited for Damon to leave after I decided to talk to Nik. He's such a bastard what part of don't fight did he not get. I know this would never happen but when I got married with Nik I wanted Stefan and Damon to get along with Nik. I had all planned... Yeah that plan didn't go as planned.
I nudged Nik as harshly as I coyld but I barely moved him.

" your such an ass what part of don't attack my brother did you not get" I asked.

" he made me angry" he said simply about to take a sip of his glass and I grabbed it out of his hand

" what did he say?" I asked intrigued

" nothing important love" I gave him his drink back because I knew he wasnt going to tell me.

He lightly pressed his lips against mine and I just smiled

" just because you know how to kiss a girl does not mean I can forgive me" I smiled and at him and he just smirked. I hugged him and he hugged me back.
_______________________________________

Nik was in front of me and Stefan and I stopped him because I couldn't shake it. The feeling that he was hiding something from me.

" Stef wait" I pulled him back

" what maya" he asked

" where were you before you came in the bar" I asked

" I needed some air" he lied

" you forget who your talking to Stef. I'm your twin in know when your lying." I told him " what are you hiding from me? Is it something back home?"

" it's nothing maya" he shouted

" stay here." I muttered

I went in to Nik and the casket was empty. Bekah was out! I had been waiting decades for this to happen the only question is where is she?

" rebekah come out, it's your big brother... Come come out where ever you are" Nik shouted

Seconds later rebekah sped to him and stuck the dagger in Nik and I had to hold back a laughter.

" go to hell Nik!" she hissed but Nik simply pulled the dagger out.

" don't pout you knew it wasn't going to do anything" Nik told her.

" maya" rebekah smiled and hugged me tight and I hugged her back.

" bekah... Losing... Air" I muttered. When she was emotional she hugged a bit too tight

" now that we have all the introductions out the way" Nik said but rebekah cut him off

" got to hell" she said to him again

" bekah I realised your upset with me which is why he is here." Nik pointed at Stefan

Stefan pov

A blonde looked at me like we had known each other for ages but I don't recognise her at all. Klaus walked towards me.

" remember" he compelled.

Hundreds of memories of me, klaus, maya, rebekah in Chicago. We were like a famiky.

Flashback

" hey take a picture of me, my friend and the lucky lady who's married to him " I shouted at the photographer

I grinned at the camera as I saw maya putting her arm around his waist for his picture.

Present

" we were friends" I muttered

" we are friends" klaus corrected me and then he looked at rebekah " now why your here galoria says you can help contact the original witch"

Maya pov

" the original witch?" rebekah asked

" do you have it" Nik asked. Rebekah went for neck which I'm guessing she was getting her necklace that she wore. It was elenas but Katherine stole it so god knows where it is now.

" where is my necklace? I never take it off." rebekah shouted

" tell me thats not what she needs" Nik shouted

Rebekah ran to her coffin and got so angry and flipped it over.

" maya come with me rebekah find your necklace" Nik told her and as soon as Stefan was cleared he held my hand. Even when he was angry I still found him so cute.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!

I'm so sorry if this chapter was boring but next chapter will be much more interesting.
You'll see the relationship of maya and rebekah.
I was thinking of klaus and maya ship and it cane to #klaya

#klaya