Chapter 10

Maya's pov

I can't believe he actually believe I'll listen to him like some puppy. He's unbelievable but maybe elijah was right maybe I do have hope that there is still some humanity in him but he won't change his mind about this he's been planning on breaking this curse for a thousand years. When I was married to him I actually supported him on his idea to brwak his curse but they turned out to be in the end my best friend. When I saw elena I knew it was just a matter of time before klaus came that's why I wanted to leave but I couldn't leave my brothers.

I was walking up to the salvatore house and I saw Stefan and elena outside and I knew now that I failed.

" good luck elena" that's all I could think of saying and she knew. I hugged her. Then I relised klaus was there and stepped in front of both of them too. He was smirking I can't believe he finds this funny.

" are you ready my lovely" nik asked elena and she stepped forward but Stefan stopped her and all of klaus emotion went.

" I wouldn't do that if I were you not if you don't want to get hurt" klaus said

" no no he won't get hurt" elena said

Elena was saying goodbye to Stefan and me and nik kept staring at each other apart of me wanted to kiss him the the other part wanted me to punch him but even things can never workout between me and him. I hate him for the fact how he will always choose power over me

He took elena and I followed Stefan into the house for two hours we sat in silence and I could tell by the expression on his face he was going to do something stupid then I realised he was going to trade his life for jenna.

" your not going to sacrafice yourself" I told him firmly

" who else is going to do it" he asked and I quickly snapped his neck.

" I will brother.... I'm sorry but I have to fix this" I told him and sped away to where the sacrafice was happening. I stood ontop of the hill seeing the sacrafice happening he was getting ready to kill them.

A witch was on the stone slab performing the spell with klaus next to her with a stake in his hands.

" are we ready my lovelies" he asked all of them and they returned his question with a terrified look.

I sped down the hill directly beind nik
And I screamed all of them closed their ears except for klaus. He didn't even flinch. What the hell!

" I've gotten used to your scream maya though the only time I heard you screaming was in my bed" he smirked my eyes and I rolled my eyes.

" now why are you here?" he asked " not that I don't enjoy your radiant company but I don't enjoy trying to be killed"

" I want to make a trade me for jenna" I said coldly.

" not part of the plan love" he turned away but I was supposed to of grabbed his arm but instead I caught his hand and I felt a shock of electricity running through my body and I knew klaus felt like that too.

" what do you mean not part of the plan? You can kill me for running away from you for just leaving a note. You want revenge think of how good it will feel when Damon and Stefan see me dead." I said to him.

" I admire you maya you always do what you think is right. You put on a bitch attitude but really you care " he said

" like you then " I said

" what makes you think I care? " he asked intrigued

" just make the damn switch me for jenna " I told him firmly

" the thing is maya I don't want to kill you... Yet " he said I snapped my neck and I all saw was darkness.

_______________________________________

I woke up and everything was blurry I saw Damon snapping witch bitch neck who was performing the spell and picking up elena. I saw bonnie killing klaus and elijah walked over to him.

" elijah" klaus breathed

Elijah stuck his hand through his chest

" in the name of our family" he was saying then klaus cut him off.

" I didn't bury them if you kill me you'll never find them" he hissed through his teeth.

" kill him or I'll kill you both" bonnie threatened. I tried to stand up but I couldn't he weakened me with something.

" you'll die" elijah looked at her

" I don't care" bonnie told him coldly

" I'm sorry" he said and he sped to me and took me and got me and klaus out of there.

I've got mysekf stuck with the mikaelsons again