Chapter 22

Maya's pov?

I can't believe Nik. Trying to get me in his bed by what? A memory from decades ago. I'm regretting saying we could be friends he's so damn frustrating. I put some jeans on a crop top which was knotted up with some flats

I put my hair up in a high pony tail and put the some light makeup on

I put my hair up in a high pony tail and put the some light makeup on. And I went back downstairs where Stefan was holding Ray behind his shoulders and Nik was waiting against the door.

" you sure do take a long time to get ready" Stefan told me as I went down the stairs

" relax big bro I'm sure you two had a nice chat while I was getting ready" I smiled at him

" yeah we couldn't stop talking to each other" Nik said sarcastically

" don't be a dic you've already got inside my head today it's only 11:30 in the morning." I told him " lead the way Nik"

We went out the doors and we went in the car and Stefan handed me Ray.

" what am I supposed to do with him" I asked

" put him in the boot" Stefan told me and Nik opened the boot for me.

" be gentle with him he's going to be my first ever hybrid" he told as if I was supposed to be proud. I practically threw him in banging the werewolf head and I smiled at Nik.

Stefan was going in the back seat and I stopped him by grabbing on his shoulder. I can't go in the front with Nik again it kill some every time.

" can't you sit in the front" I begged " please"

" because you said please... No" he smiled

" fine" I sighed in frustration and I got in the front as Nik started to drive off.

As we were driving up I put my legs up and Nik glared at me like I killed Ray.

" get your legs off I paid a lot of money for this car" he told me and I scoffed.

" please you've never paid for anything in your whole damn life" I told him and he smirked.

" can't even imagine what you guys married would of been like if this is you being 'friends'" Stefan said with sarcasm

" it wasn't all bad Stefan" Nik told me and I just turned the radio I didn't feel like having this chat tune Stefan came forward and turned it down and I glared at him.

" if it's any constellation I'm sure I would of like you much better with her than matt" he joked. He's trying to get on my nerves.

" are you referring to her kissing that quarterback" he said his words got angrier when he mentioned matt.

" klaus I'm not going to lie to you they did a lot more than kiss" he joked. He was trying to piss me off. I glared at Stefan and he just had a massive smile on his face because he knew it was working.

" so did we Stefan" he smirked.

" OK could we stop talking about this please" I practically shouted it.

" OK" Stefan sat back in his seat

" anything you say love" he smirked

I turned the radio and little mix came on. Yay!

I smiled and just sat back and listened to the music.