Chapter 19

Maya's pov

" get away from me" he hissed in pain even though he hit on me countless times no one should be in pain like this.

" hey its OK... I'm not like them" I took a dart out of his shoulder and pretty soon I had took out all the darts and he was now just chained to the wall.
" I wish I could break those chains but I'd like to live and Nik will kill me"

" why do you hang around with them there monsters" he hissed

" Well the dark brooding one that's my brother he's just not in his right mind right now and the hybrid he's my husband" I told him " it's complicated I ran away from him in 1964 and he found me and now I'm here talking to you"

" are you here again at your will" he asked

" yes and no" I said simply and then I realised the only reason why I was actually talking to him. " look you can tell me the person who kindly put the darts out of you where the rest of your pack is or I can let my dear husband on you and I think we both know who is the better option"

" mysty mountains its not far from here" he told me

" I know where it is" I told him and the I lightly smiled " thank you"

I walked over to klaus and I saw Stefan leave the bar.

" so did the werewolf give you the information" he asked calmly

" don't pretend like you weren't listening I saw your face tense up when I took the darts out of him" I told him with my arms crossed

" well I was hoping to let the brutus suffer a little more for what he did" he said

" for not telling you where his pack was or because he was hitting on me" I asked him and he went to open his mouth but his mouth just shut after. He didn't know what to say and I had stumped him. It felt so good.

I just smiled and I put my hand on his shoulder

" relax, Nik. Where is Stefan going?" I asked him

" Damon was getting close seems like when you said you had thrown him off a while back you didn't do it as well as you thought" he said to me

" Damon is here like outside of this bar" my face lightened up like a Christmas tree and I couldn't help it. Damon is here!

He just nodded his head and I was about to head to the door but the he grabbed my hand and spun me into him and I was inches away from his lips and for second I couldn't speak I froze.

I finally got a grip of myself as did he and I shuved myself away from him

" you are not seeing Damon you will stay here" he said firmly

" No" I said back firmly " you will stay here"

" you trust Stefan but not me" I asked a little hurt

" no I trust you too much please just attend to Ray" he said coldly

" fine" I said frustrated " can I go to the ladies room or do I need your permission for that too"

" as long as you don't jump out of the window" he smirked

" oh don't put ideas into my head" I  said sarcastically and went to the ladies room.

He's so damn frustrating!

After minutes of getting back from the ladies room Stefan had just came through the doors and was talking to klaus.

" is Damon gone" I asked him upset

" yeah he is" he told me