Chapter 31

Maya's pov

We led me out to the town centre where thousands of people were gathered. I was so confused where the hell was he taking me.

" Nik where are we? Not that I love the spontaneous mood" I asked whike smiling.

" you said you wanted to come right" he smirked and as soon as he said that I heard a bang and I turned my head and there were fireworks.

He took me to see the fireworks... I don't even know what to say. I didn't actually he would go.

They were beautiful more beautiful then the ones in Virginia.
I felt niks arm around me as I watched the fireworks and I felt at home in his arms. Warm and safe.

" you didn't have to do this" I sad to him

" of course I did, I knew how desperate you wanted to go." he smirked and then his tone went to serious " I want us to work this time. You deserve so much than the husband you had last time and..."

He didn't get to finish because I kissed him passionately and with all I had. He was surprised at first but then he kissed me back having his hands on my hips and my hands around his neck.

" I love you " he muttered as our lips were not even an inch apart

" I love you too" I kissed him again.

After that we decided to go back to stef and bekah but i was too tired so I just went up to my room. I wish I could share a room with Nik but stefan would get suspicious.
_______________________________________

I woke up and I took a shower and I couldn't stop smiling and I knew it was all down to Nik. I told him I loved him and he loved me. In the past I had told him I loved him plenty of time but last night just felt different. I don't know how to explain it it just does.

I wrapped a towel round me and I picked out my outfit for the day

There we go perfect. I put my hair up in a messy bun and put on some light makeup. I was about to take my messy bun out when bekah knocked on my door.

" hey bekah" I smiled

" hey Nik said that you'll have some extra clothes for me. He says that men will give me strange looks if I go out looking like this" rebekah told me

" yeah come on in" I said looking through my wardrobe

" so Nik has caught me up with everything about how you left him in the 60s and now your back together but He killed your best friend in a sacrifice to unlock his hybrid side?" she said confused

" OK ok I get it Nik has done terrible things but I can't ignore the fact that I'm hopelessly in love with him. " I told her still finding something for her to wear

" I'm not judging I admire your and nik's epic love. " rebekah said " I've misses you maya "

" me too I had no one to shop with " I teased and she smiled

" here " I smiled and I showed her her outfit

" it's a top?" she said raising her eyebrows.

" it's a tight dress. It'll fit we're both the same size.... Try it on " I told her and she looked at me like I was insane but she did try it on.

She came out and she looked gorgeous in it.

" I can't breathe in this dress. It's so tight it's like second skin " she moaned

" stop complaining " I turned her to the mirror " look, you look beautiful in it and that pain you feel women have to feel it everyday so boys don't stare at them"

"nice to know" she muttered.

" come on now make up" I told her

" do you think I'm some doll" she asked and I just smiled

" sit" I basically ordered her and for the next hour why I dressed her up we laughed so hard. We laughed so much I thought my rib cage was coming out. I basically told me what happened in the past 90 years she's been sleeping. We arles about everything that came to mind. I really had missed her.