Chapter 21

Maya's pov

My eyes fluttered open with the sun beaming on my face. I looked at the time and it was 10:30. They let me sleep in that's weird. I managed to drag myself out of bed I looked in the mirror and my hair was all messy.

I put it up in a messy but I will do something with it later but right now I need lots andost of coffee. I walked downstairs and Stefan was on his phone and Nik was feeding. Shocker!

" bout time you woke up" Nik looked up at me

" I'm surprised you let me sleep in... At all" I said surprised walking towards him and the girl.

" well if our marriage taught me one thing its not to wake you up." he told me

" at least our marriage wasn't a Complete bust" I smiled looking at that helpless girl and he just smirked at me

" do you haveto keep feeding I'm tired of throwing a bon fire outside every time you get peckish" I told him and he just sighed.

" there's plenty more if your feeling peckish" he told me and I just glared at him " it's your turn to dispose the body Stefan"

" fine" he simply said

" you OK?" I asked him not wanting Nik to hear our conversation " look I know it's hard for you with elena death and everything she was my friend too but we have to move on"

He looked at me guilty at first which ik not sure why and then he eased and just gave me a small smike

" yeah your right it's probably best if we just move on now if you'll escuse me i have to dispose your husbands dead bodies" he turned to Nik.

" thank you rippah" he smirked at him then it was shut us two.

" you do do a good job at pissing people off" I told him sitting next to him

" I know I do I'm not a bad guy all the time though" and then I looked at him if he was insane

" I'm going to see Ray but if you would like to flirt with him some more don't let me stop you" he told me and I glare about him

" juts because you let me sleep in does not mean I won't easily tear you apart" I told him and he just walked of chuckling.

A century ago

My eyes flickered open and I realised I was in niks bedroom. We've been friends with benefits for 2 months now and it's the best thing ever. We tell each other everything it's like we're healing in each other I don't imagine my life without him. Nik wasnt there he never is in the mornings or maybe in the afternoon I looked at the clock and it was 13:18pm. Nik really tired me out last night it seems we did it so many times last night. Every time we do it I just end up wanting more of him.

Nik walked through the bedroom door and smirked.

" I had a feeling you'd still be in my bed by the time I got back after the night we had" he said smugly

" I'm surprised you let me sleep in" I told him

" I know how moody you get" he sat on the bed

" you know me so well" I said with a hint of sarcasm in my voice.

I kissed him softly and he eagerly kissed back softly. Every kiss I had I want more of him I took his top of of him he was now on top of me kissing my neck. Leaving trails of wet kisses I let out a small moan which he smirked by.

" I can see ethan doesn't satisfy you very much" he told me sliding his hand on my leg while still kissing my neck.

Ethan id a human someone I was seeing on the side he was really nice and he cares about me but he's too... Perfect.

" he's ok" I smiled as Nik reached my soft spot.

" who's better me or him" he whispered seductively in my ear.

" you" he reached my lips again and he kissed me passionately and with desire.

" maya... Love hey" Nik snapped me out of it

" yeah" I looked at him

" you zoned out for a second" Nik smirked smug." what were you thinking about? We're you thinking about how amazing it would be to have me back in your bed again"

" no I..." I was saying but then I realised.

" stop getting inside of my head" I nudged him and he started to laugh

" hey I only showed you a memory" he said try to act all innocently

" yeah well stop it!" I nudged him again and then I went upstairs to change