Chapter 49

Maya's pov

" OK so you told klaus that's a good start. How did he take it" bonnie asked

" I think he's still taking it if I have to be honest when I told him I thought he went into shock which is impossible because we're vampires" I told her

" well knowing he's going to have a kid can't be easy on the phyco since 1000 of people are always coming up with new ways to tortures him" bonnie said which didn't really help.

" not helping" I told her

" I'm sorry but you have to think about this M it's not healthy for a child when they never know if there parents are going to come back alive" she told me

" not helping either" I moaned and I rested my head on her shoulder and he hugged me and I hugged her back.
" thanks bon I needed that"

" have you thought about how your going to break it to Stefan and Damon. You have to tell them eventually" bonnie said and God I hated it when she is right.

Why does she always have to be right all the time?

" I don't know I mean I haven't even told care and elena I don't know how to tell them either.

" just tell them and if they dont accept that your pregnant then there's nothing you can do about it the same with Damon and Stefan " she told me and I nodded my head " on to more fun topics have you thought of baby names yet"

" it's only over 6 weeks old bon I don't even know what gender it is yet" I smiled lightly.

" I could do a spell" bonnie exclaimed

" really even if it's this early" I asked in shock

" yeah of course there's loads of spell like that" bonnie informed

" well I guess there's no harm in it" I smiled and agreed to it.

I sat down on her couch a little nervous and gave my hand out to bonnie and she took it and held it. She started mumbling words even I didn't hear but then the lights started to flicker on and off. This lasted for a couple of minutes then she opened her eyes and she had a big smile on her face.

"  well what am I going to have" I asked impatient.

" a boy M... your going to have a boy" bonnie exclaimed and I smiled widely and hugged her.

" oh my god I'm going to have a boy" I smiled

" I'm happy for you M" bonnie told me

  " Thank you bon"

My phone beeped and I looked at it and it was elena and she said she wants to meet me at town Square ASAP. Wonder what she wants?

" I have to meet elena she wants to talk ASAP but I'll see you later and thank you so much" I hugged her then left.

I walked all the way to town square which is quite long from bonnies but I made it and i found elena sitting on the park bench.

" hey elena" I smiled and she tried to smile but I could see something was weighing her down.

" hey what's up" I asked

" it's Stefan and Damon" elena said and I'm guessing the love triangle had gone out of hand

" what about them" I asked even though they were my brothers I would kick each of their asses if they hurt her

" there controlling my life. I can't do anything without them saying no or pushing me around to do something else. I'm not sure what to do... About anything" elena said and I understood