The Secrets are Out

~Jerome's POV~

"The only way to fix it, is to kill it." A voice sounded through the hall.

"What was that?" Ty asked looking around.

"If we knew we wouldn't be giving questioning looks to each other." Brice hissed.

The scientist smiled at me and chanted on with the voice coming from the opposite direction.

'What the fuck is this?! I've had enough! I want out! I wish I never met Mitch!'

The other voice stopped being replaced by small sobs.

Then a scream.

The scientist ran off down the hall.

"Why!" The familiar voice shouted being followed by loud footsteps.

A figure came into view as he ran closer I noticed it was.

"Mitch!" I cheered.

My smiled quickly faded as I noticed his fetures.

His beautiful eyes were blocked out buy red flames and he seemed to be on fire but not burning.

"Just die!" He screamed as hooting a red flame at Brice, Ty, and I.

It happened so fast before I knew it I was burning!

On fire!

Mitch walked up to me and kicked me in the stomach.

"I hate you! You no good cheating bastard! I wish I never met you! I wish we never became friends! I wish you'd just fucking die!" He sobbed his voice getting louder after every sentence.

"Mitch stop it!" Brice got up and pulled Mitch's arms back.

'No Brice. I deserve it. I did cheat on him. Let me feel the pain.'

"Let go of me!" Mitch tried kicking Brice behind him. "Jerome! How could you! I thought you loved me! His eyes started to turn back to normal and the amount of tears he was holding back almost seemed impossible.

"You lied to me too Mitch!" Was my only defense.

"No. I know now! I everything! Fucking everything!" Mitch cried still trying to fight Brice's grip.

"Mitch. Do you remember anything? Like how happy I made you?" I pleaded

"Ya! I also remember how happy you made that other guy too!" Mitch screamed at me.

'He knows. He really does know everything.'

I had a look of shock on my face, just staring Mitch in the eye.

"How-"

"I also know how impressive that girl thought you were in bed!" Mitch's reads didn't stop coming like an endless rainstorm.

It was sad and it made me feel awful.

Brice loosened his grip also looking at me with complete shock.

Ty just sat there listening in on what Mitch had to say.

"How could I ever forget your secret dating with Ty!" Mitch screamed voice cracking.

He pointed at Ty who now was trying to think of an explanation.

(Oooooo baby! That's some deep ass shit right there! What's Jerome gonna do?! I'm gonna go get some chocolate and play minecraft. Peace! O____o)